Dan 'Nigger' Mullen

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Where were at with dragging a man's name through the mud so much that he acts like everything is cool on the other side of the fence that is Kiwifarms when he clearly is afraid of coming back and just taking his lumps like a man should?

Seriously, Dan, just get it over with.

Daniel WIlliam Mullen

Ringleader of the Rascal Posse
Where were at with dragging a man's name through the mud so much that he acts like everything is cool on the other side of the fence that is Kiwifarms when he clearly is afraid of coming back and just taking his lumps like a man should?

Seriously, Dan, just get it over with.
You people scare me. Kiwifarms are gentlemen. I was rash ever doubting them. I'm sorry you're not good enough for me anymore, Rayscal.

-Dan

I'm not scared to say it, I like Dan but what was he doing? His ego got all outta wack & eventually I woulda given him the business, but he should come back tho'

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I'm not scared to say it, I like Dan but what was he doing? His ego got all outta wack & eventually I woulda given him the business, but he should come back tho'

Got too big for the FAWKIN show, when you schinkleboutit. Real problem there.

Real FAWKIN problem, that Dan.

Seriously, just hop the fence and start the beating, it'll end before you know it. Name five breakfast cereals and I'm sure we'll be lenient.