• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan Mullen vs Patrick S Tomlinson (Wisconsin Case # CR202401734) Dan Admits to being trans!

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
In Section 5, Dan mentions he's transgender

dan.jpg

Edit: Twitter link https://x.com/NiceNameStupid/status/1814325000062591363

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Welcome to the new American progressive dystopia, where brave marginalized freedom fighters get stuck in a Kafkaesque bureaucratic purgatory because it's impossible to correctly identify the exact type of discrimination they want to complain about on the state paperwork.

Reminder that illiterate people are building commercial airplanes because they are black.

Tim Walz's Retarded Son

That's my dad!
I'm guessing someone's running gayops using Dan's name, his twitter has screenshots and voicemails from various Milwaukee municipal offices contacting him for more information on his "concerns."

So he's just shitting up Wisconsin government agencies with trans nonsense in Dan's name? What a hilarious way to waste your own time.

Tim Walz's Retarded Son

That's my dad!
😂 Okay - nowwwwww the bit makes sense

1000001450.png

Some of my favorite bits are the ones with no real punchline.
The only payoff is Dan opening his email and going, ahh the rascals are at it again.
The humor lies in the image of the culprit sitting there tee heeing at his computer firing these off to random agencies while he could be outside in the sun. And that's classic OnA humor right there, budday.

1000001451.png