• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DAN MULLEN HAS A DAUGHTER?!?!!?!?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Jackie comes through with the scoop??!?!?!
IMG_0032.jpeg
IMG_0033.jpeg

Last edited:
G

I had a feeling she found somebody's kids when she posted her own kids. I think she was baiting us to photoshop them and do some fucked up shit so that she could use that as an excuse to post whoever's kids she found. Gee, Dan has a daughter? Did he get arrested and plead no contest to waiting until the mother gave birth before murdering both her and the newborn?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Let's say Dan does have a daughter. Jackie is suggesting that by spending time with her instead of completely Annabelling her that makes him... a pedophile.

Kind of like how when John Gibney Jr started a fund to help Virginia lawyers that have addiction problems and Jackie's first conclusion was that this was an obvious scam that he was embezzling money from because: quasi. (That's the father of Omani JG3. Not TX based nurse practitioner JG3 who she has also accused of committing felonies).

Jacqueline Singh is mentally ill (& fat)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Niki also thinks Dan Mullen is an incestuous pedophile that cruises child beauty pageants. Niki shitting on Dan will always be a great bit.

View attachment 170262
All I know is its a good idea when someone is threatening a lawsuit to claim they have a child out of wedlock that they pimp out.

Forum Clout
Did he get arrested and plead no contest to waiting until the mother gave birth before murdering both her and the newborn?
Imagine the tweets from Jackie and Pat if Dan had a police record where a family member claimed he threatened to murder three people including a newborn infant.

Also imagine the tweets if John Gibney Sr. was appointed by Trump instead of that Indonesian nigger Obama.

Also imagine if Leah Coppin was named Lee and was a schizophrenic white racist from Florida.