• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan Mullen: America's Greatest Courtroom Reporter

Forum Clout
1692899934570.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
If Dan were a great reporter, he would have FILED HIS FUCKING STORY BY NOW. And by that, Dan, I mean uploaded the .PDF.

I understand fagging out in Elaine’s Discord and Ralph’s Telegram is more an avocation than a hobby for you, but it doesn’t mean I will ever like it.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
If Dan were a great reporter, he would have FILED HIS FUCKING STORY BY NOW. And by that, Dan, I mean uploaded the .PDF.

I understand fagging out in Elaine’s Discord and Ralph’s Telegram is more an avocation than a hobby for you, but it doesn’t mean I will ever like it.
Guess you'll just have to tune in to NPS later today then, funster! :2_sinks:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How old is that pic? Was that taken when she was in college? Amazing how he hired 2 attorneys in the 11th hour and they agreed that he is a fat faggot with bitch tits who needs to #PayQuasi or get raped by niggers in prison
Did they even help him? Seems like he could have agreed to paying quasi without 2 lawyers and maybe saved a couple grand. Also pat still owes that fella that set up the amortization. I wonder when he gets served for that.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
The irish can't be out in the sun too long.

hqdefault.jpg
This is the truth, Stentster. I found out the hardway as a kid.

I went to a lake with the family, and spent a few hours there. I came home and was covered in blisters.

I had one huge one on my right shoulder that looked like it was filled with Arizona icetea.

The Irish are the true Whites. Only melanated rascals like the Sun.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
They're not from Europe, they're from Germany?
The white race isn't European. It's from Ireland and Scotland only. The tanners (melanin infested) descended from Moors. Fuckin' tanners.