Dan Carlin is overrated as shit

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
He's a libertarian and he used to go on about how politics needed an outsider president. Someone who wasn't a dyed in the wool democrat or republican. Then Trump got elected so he quit doing his politics podcast. What a fag. Dave Smith, comment?

G

His Genghis Khan series was good, fresh, original takes...

Then he went into the world wars and it was saving private ryan on mp3, fuckin eh...

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
Is he wrong, though?
You missed the point, dummy. He got his wish and immediately packed up his toys and ran out of the room crying because it wasn't exactly how he wanted it.

Is he wrong? No. But that's a hot take you'd expect from anyone turning 13 (or Jim Norton).

"The two parties control everything and nothing changes, maaaaannnn."

Bumley

He's a libertarian and he used to go on about how politics needed an outsider president. Someone who wasn't a dyed in the wool democrat or republican. Then Trump got elected so he quit doing his politics podcast. What a fag. Dave Smith, comment?
Do you think Trump was the kind of outsider he had in mind? No one was happy about Trump except for fucking morons and the exact dyed in the wool mouth breathers you just mentioned. Anyone with a brain would agree that lifetime politicians are bad for us. To any rational, honest, thinking person, Trump is an embarrassment.

He quit doing his podcast not because of Trump, but Trump's mongoloid cult. He was getting hate mail and death threats (if I recall) anytime Carlin criticized him or the GOP.

The guy likes history and politics and does a good job discussing either, but who wants that shit invading their personal life?

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
Do you think Trump was the kind of outsider he had in mind? No one was happy about Trump except for fucking morons and the exact dyed in the wool mouth breathers you just mentioned. Anyone with a brain would agree that lifetime politicians are bad for us. To any rational, honest, thinking person, Trump is an embarrassment.

He quit doing his podcast not because of Trump, but Trump's mongoloid cult. He was getting hate mail and death threats (if I recall) anytime Carlin criticized him or the GOP.

The guy likes history and politics and does a good job discussing either, but who wants that shit invading their personal life?
He wanted an outsider. He got it and immediately said he didn't want to continue. I forget how he explained it, probably because it took him over an hour to get a single thought out, but I recall it being because Trump sucks and the voters have failed Dan Carlin. I don't remember any talk of death threats. I quit bothering with his material the moment he said he was stopping Common Sense. What's the point of political talk when its only during the warm fuzzy years? We already knew Trump sucked without his analysis and he quits the moment politics shifted even a single degree. What use is he then?

Libertarians always have some perfect ideal in their head which never eventuates. They want to live in a vacuum. Hence why most of them can't even get along with other libertarians. WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR STREET LIGHTS I DON'T USE! Childish imbeciles.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

I guess you could say he let the idiots win :image_9250:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man

Good job sounding like every other faggot on Twitter from five years ago. And him getting death threats sounds totally made up but I hope it’s true.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Dan Kurlan’s hardcore history, awlroight.

5A7F901C-6CC3-4638-8D51-3CBC9C39E85F.jpeg

G

I hate that Fantano faggot. I never watched any of his videos, I just hate that face. Why was he ever a thing? People needed that spaghetti nigger faggot's insight on music? It's like when people shilled Pitchfork. Open your browser, soulseek, a torrent program whatever and decide for yourself. You don't need hipster queers to determine why an album is good or not.

Dusty Dan

I hate that Fantano faggot. I never watched any of his videos, I just hate that face. Why was he ever a thing? People needed that spaghetti nigger faggot's insight on music? It's like when people shilled Pitchfork. Open your browser, soulseek, a torrent program whatever and decide for yourself. You don't need hipster queers to determine why an album is good or not.
Yeah then they turn on him when he doesn't give their favourite shit music 10/10. Sorry guys, but Ye is a talentless shit music making cunt. "Good for hiphop" means nothing. Compared to any prog band from the 70s, even the shitty forgotten ones, and most of Fantanos recommended music is bland, low effort garbage. He gave Daughters like a 9 or 10. You mean that album that was trying to be early Swans? Yeah real 10 material there.