• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan/Boomia have some visceral hatred

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Towards Trannies or just hatred in general. They might lead normie rich lifestyles but don't think that kind of hatred harbors in healthy functioning human beings.

Every single livestream the guy is ranting and raving about trans people. I know nobody cares but I am gonna stop watching his livestreams just for my own mental sanity.

I watched his thing to be entertained and have some laughs not to see some fox news boomer talking points show.

Also @Patreeky thoughts on Boomia's extreme homophobia? He thinks gay couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt children. (He says it in all seriousness btw not a joke)

Sorry this has been bothering me for some time now idk why, I had to make this thread.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
its a boomer thing you wouldnt get it.

wait 10 years and understanding will come naturally. you'll be sitting in front of the tv watching some cringe new age shit and all of a sudden you'll get the urge to throw whatever you're drinking straight into the screen while yelling 'FUCKING FAGGOTS' and thinking about how in your day they wouldn't have shown this degenerate shit on tv.

yes this applies to you even if you're gay.