Damn, that was quick (2 million views on Kiwi Farms)

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
2m.png

1 million views in less than five months. Our piglet is becoming a celebrity, just not in the way he wants.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Pat has been immortalized by us. Our grandchildren and great grandchildren will someday be plugging into the ONAforum Metaverse through the HDMI ports on the backs of their skulls to call him a fat faggot with bitch tits.
The best thing is that Null has stated that if he ever has to take the site down, he'll archive the entire thing and put it into a torrent file for everyone to download.

Even if this thing of ours, KF and every other place that's still hilarious gets erased by Madam President Harris in the future, Pat's retarded exploits will be preserved for eternity. This is what true fame looks like, child.

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I don’t like how null doesn’t know the iconic finger point and asks his users to do his homework for him
Eh, the guy's tardwrangling tens of thousands of users who follow hundreds of ubertards, and waging never-ending legal battles against the more unhinged among them. I can't blame the dude for not keeping up with his Patlore homework.

The fact that he periodically comes into the thread and seems to take an increasing interest in Patrick at all is a good sign though. There's dozens of legitimate retards, e-celebs and trainwrecks that are featured on that site who never get a second glance from Liquid Josiah, despite him being constantly badgered to do so, yet Jellytits here is one of the few that piqued the interest of what amounts to the Internet's prime freakshow manager? That fucking says something. We're not just mentally ill obsessed atalkers here, Rick really is one of a kind.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Reminder that Caverlock and Null were the main focus of pig's lawsuit when it first started. He was so desperate to get that thread removed but he failed miserably, just as he did at -

• marriage
  • fatherhood
  • fame
  • wealth
  • not being a fat pig cunt
I'm flattered, but I think they just moved ahead on KF first because Cloudflare contacted Null with only two out of thirty days left to respond to the subpoena, iirc. He tried to find counsel and quash it but there wasn't enough time left, and they turned over his records, which included a ludicrous amount of info that Brinton had absolutely no good reason to request, and was only granted because Cloudflare and Judge Ashley were both too incompetent, disinterested, or both. That was Ashley's infamous "horse out of the barn."

Quasi was able to get out ahead of his subpoena. I think Quasi was always the primary target.