• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that when Patrick went to NYC, he rode the subway with cum on his chin

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
0d018585b75f0ff58e0cfdeb443ff4db.jpeg

G

Maybe his biggest rube hick moment that's publicly available. "Hur hur, imma go to the Big Apple and ride da subway. Imma take a selfie of it and put it on the facebooks"

What a shame it wasn't later at night so a group of future community leaders could cave his head in and throw him on the tracks.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Maybe his biggest rube hick moment that's publicly available. "Hur hur, imma go to the Big Apple and ride da subway. Imma take a selfie of it and put it on the facebooks"

What a shame it wasn't later at night so a group of future community leaders could cave his head in and throw him on the tracks.

I do find it funny how both him and Joe think riding a subway in another city is noteworthy enough that they feel compelled to take selfies of them riding it and share them online.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

His legal team was busy taking pictures of themselves walking in various directions to show that they are indeed capable of both balancing and propelling themselves in a coordinated fashion. I gotta admit I was a bit intimidated at that point in the game.

Forum Clout

He actually woed the fact that an hour train was boring

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Is she rich? Or do they just have enough to enjoy "their youth?" I shithouse in a shit neighborhood, in a shit city they have to air b and b doesn't sound like it's gonna test the length of time.
Lynn has comfortable boomer money. Niki’s siblings seem like productive members of society. Rick has his residuals from insurance which is slightly above the poverty line if not at the poverty line due to inflation. Niki has no real job to speak of. PBG looks like a sham company set up for her to LARP as a boss bitch and her current position is volunteering. Lynn gives them enough for two retards who don’t know better to live comfortably.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I wonder what low volume line he was even on where the only people riding are a drooling retard taking selfies, an older woman, and a middle aged chad who knows what he’s doing because he’s standing at a door in the back.

This had to be at 10am on a Tuesday or something.