• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dabbleverse

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Its essentially like the loser nerds making fun of ESD kids, but also with no awareness how big of losers they are. I can at least accept Cumia making fun of John because he’s ALWAYS been higher than him. But Karl? Are you fucking kidding me? That dude should have been thrown in an oven the minute he came out of his mothers cunt. A fucking yukking hyena loser making fun of mentally retarded deadbeats to feel like he has some purpose in his life, other than fucking his motherly slob wife. Cumia should have never gave that faggot the time of day and made him believe he’s anything more than dogshit on a shoe. Big toothed fruitcake. PAUSE VIDEO WELL YOU SEE ITS FUNNY BECAUSE HE’S SUCH A LOSER AND LIKE NOT WHAT HES SAYING BYAHAHAHAHAHA UNPAUSE VIDEO

The only reason these fucking retards have a job is because they started making content in an era where making fun of others is all fawwwkin in. And usually with these people who make fun of others the only way they’re able to stay in business is if a bigger fish doesn’t come along and make fun of THEM. And thankfully Karl is such a fucking loser no one marginally bigger than the low he’s at would ever think of wasting their time to make fun of him.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I find the John stuff funny, all the other orbiters bore me though
It's the closest I'm gonna get to something like when the boys ripped on the Piscopo show or Serch's talk show.

Forum Clout
StutJo is indeed a retard, but "The Dabbleverse" are textbook A-Logs. They all started jumping the poor fucker because he's functionally retarded and responds to everything, but with a quick glance almost all of them are on his level or worse off; aside the fall from grace of having once lived in a mansion.

Even then, it's a has-been being laughed at by never-weres.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Karl is the King of Cumia-ballwashers. He'll happily go after Opie for trivial shit but completely excuses Ant's pedophilia.

Also here's a picture of Karl's granny-wife:

yuk.png

Hey Karl I know you read here. You were a complete faggot on the subreddit and you're an even bigger faggot now. I hope SJ snaps one day and does some horrendous shit to you and yours.

Kill yourself.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I hope I never have to read the word "dabbleverse" again. Everything about it and everyone involved are fags
It's like we're rapidly descending through the Nine Circles of Obscurity. The OG O&A crew are all irrelevant has beens as it is, and I thought we'd reached the nadir with all the Compound Media leeches. I've heard tell of people who are even more peripheral and pathetic than them, like WATP and Shuli, but I never bothered or wanted to look too closely into them. It feels like gazing into the fucking abyss.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Karl is the King of Cumia-ballwashers. He'll happily go after Opie for trivial shit but completely excuses Ant's pedophilia.

Also here's a picture of Karl's granny-wife:

View attachment 186098

Hey Karl I know you read here. You were a complete faggot on the subreddit and you're an even bigger faggot now. I hope SJ snaps one day and does some horrendous shit to you and yours.

Kill yourself.

Same. The DMAN is waiting for ""STUTJO"" to get tired of the lame weak banter and just fill in Karl's toothy gaps with a few well placed knuckle sandwiches.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Kevin Brennan's rant on stupid Karl was wonderful if anyone can find it.

WHAT DOES THE POTATO THINK ABOUT THIS???? SOMEONE CALL THE CARROT AND ASK HIM!!!!! My name is KARL and I'm the LEADER of all the fake people too afraid to show their faces!!! I'm MAYOR KARL!!! The mayor of Munchkinland!!!

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Karl clearly listened to just as much O&A as the rest of us and STILL wound up doing that over-affectation stereotypical hack jock voice on his show. It's an instant turn-off. And I've tried to soldier through it and judge his content on its own merits but it's just not that funny. There was a lot of potential for turning John into a lolcow and Karl was the first to stumble upon it and he still fucked it up because Shuli and the hack pack took the formula and made it generally funnier for a while before it became tedious and boring. But John is all either of them have. Anything they do not centered around SJ gets pitiful views. When John fucked off for a few weeks that one time he could've starved them out if he would've hid a little while longer. But for some reason he can't leave it alone.

midwit

Forum Clout
Buncha kikes and an elderly lesbian race mixing woman who lives in a rent-controlled apartment named Kevin Brennan turn 4/10 quality A-logging into 6 figure incomes.

I'm funnier and wittier than all of them and I'm neither funny nor witty. I respect the grift but I'd rope myself before watching that horseshit.