• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

D-lister career's is going well....

1671640409272.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
How did this hack even appear? I had never heard of him before people on the old sub would post some of his shit. He just seemed to turn up at age 50 all pissed off because he can’t admit he’s gay and his boring ass aidsy brother is infinitely more successful.

I hope he kills himself.
I liked his podcast for a long time. One of the managers of the Comedy Cellar used to go on all the time and say how she always stuck her neck out for him. I assume he ruined that relationship. He genuinely can’t behave and that’s amusing enough.

THE BRIDGE BURNER DID IT AGAIN! THE BALLS ON HIM!
I don’t get the Brennan hate. The guy is hilarious and openly admits that he’s a z-lister.
Annoying faggot. Unfunny annoying faggot. At the absolute most generous, he gets credit for being "a shit stirrer", but he's not doing it to be funny, it's because he is actually jealous of these never-ran freaks. He's a "bridge burner" because he's genuinely unlikeable, and tried to play it off as "Actually I'm just like, super direct and don't bullshit! That's actually pretty based, when you think about it!".

But it's not based. It is, in fact, faggy.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
As much as brennan bitches about his hundo a week gig at compound he rides nanas nuts like a complete faggot. That unfiltered no bullshit persona quickly fades whenever he talks about Nana in terms of her talent and show quality. I love hearing him shit on Neal but Neal wrote The Goods, which is one of my favorite comedies of all time, up there with Walk Hard in terms of quotability and funniness. That 3 mic special was abhorrent but Kevin has yet to do anything that touches the goods. Or Chappelle's show.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
As much as brennan bitches about his hundo a week gig at compound he rides nanas nuts like a complete faggot. That unfiltered no bullshit persona quickly fades whenever he talks about Nana in terms of her talent and show quality. I love hearing him shit on Neal but Neal wrote The Goods, which is one of my favorite comedies of all time, up there with Walk Hard in terms of quotability and funniness. That 3 mic special was abhorrent but Kevin has yet to do anything that touches the goods. Or Chappelle's show.
I just Wikipediad that because I never heard of it but it says Neal directed it and the guys who wrote Talledaga Nights wrote it. Looks and sounds funny so I’m going to check it out.