CuntFucker to be engaged?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I want to laugh at this, but when I see those low gas prices, I just want to cry. Pretty soon we'll all be marrying shitskins just for the discount.

article-2257209-16C051F1000005DC-920_634x822.jpg

Their culture of appointed partners for marriage left them with absolutely zero game in terms of approaching women. They literally think they just have to walk up to someone and ask them to be girlfriend. If this fails they will call them a whore.

They for some reason also have no clue about style. I work with a lot of Indians and they wear any old shit then when they're in airports, find like a Gucci or an Armani store, put on their clothes, take a photo and then put everything back. (How they take their profile pics)

I was working in Miami with a small team back in January and one of the Indians went to the beach alone and came back saying how many beautiful women in swimsuit he saw. Started showing me his photos, literally just pictures of children and women with their young daughters. Indians...

Strange as it is, the guy seems like he might actually be simple but probably loyal... although probably wants a green card.

The cunty attitude on this broad makes me think she wont do any better, & I hope she ponders this moment as a (what sounds like) the inevitable negroid fist reigns down upon her fat face.

On the other hand I wonder how many times this guy had pulled the ring out that day since he doesn't seem to be doing much quality control.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Their culture of appointed partners for marriage left them with absolutely zero game in terms of approaching women. They literally think they just have to walk up to someone and ask them to be girlfriend. If this fails they will call them a whore.

They for some reason also have no clue about style. I work with a lot of Indians and they wear any old shit then when they're in airports, find like a Gucci or an Armani store, put on their clothes, take a photo and then put everything back. (How they take their profile pics)

I was working in Miami with a small team back in January and one of the Indians went to the beach alone and came back saying how many beautiful women in swimsuit he saw. Started showing me his photos, literally just pictures of children and women with their young daughters. Indians...
Strange as it is, the guy seems like he might actually be simple but probably loyal... although probably wants a green card.

The cunty attitude on this broad makes me think she wont do any better, & I hope she ponders this moment as a (what sounds like) the inevitable negroid fist reigns down upon her fat face.

On the other hand I wonder how many times this guy had pulled the ring out that day since he doesn't seem to be doing much quality control.
Both of you need to get out of my fucking head! I was muttering all this to myself as I watched this

G

Bruh she had every right to be a cunt...imagine some turd comes to you, not saying anything and pulling out an engagement ring? In 2022 with all the unhinged shit, it would creep anyone out.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I legit wish I could have the mindset of an Indian. I worked with a guy who earned about $1000 a month from some agency in Dubai. All he wanted from life was a TAG watch, didn't even own shoes, just a pair of sandals. Happiest fuck I ever met.
I've never heard of a Tag Watch but now I want one of those square ones.

Fuck that those are stupid expensive. I'll stick with my gshock

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey

I got in a cab in NYC once and the Indian driver instantly launched into how he just moved here and wanted tips from me, a complete stranger, on how to meet women. I was like uh I dunno man... Go to bars... And he's like I DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL MY WHOLE LIFE! JIBBA JABBA JUBBA!

Then a few minutes later he asks me to take him to bars and help him meet women, and gave me his business card which I promptly threw out because I can't imagine anything more awkward.

I asked him where he moved from thinking he'd say Bangalore or something and he's like LEXINGTON KENTUCKY and dead eyed me in the mirror the rest of the drive.

Bruh she had every right to be a cunt...imagine some turd comes to you, not saying anything and pulling out an engagement ring? In 2022 with all the unhinged shit, it would creep anyone out.
she was at a crossroads in life, why not take a chance & it least talk to the guy, he seemed mild-mannered & non-aggressive. The fact she unironically shoutouts 'worldstar' pretty much confirms she's trash

I've never heard of a Tag Watch but now I want one of those square ones.

Fuck that those are stupid expensive. I'll stick with my gshock
I get a $1000 bonus for a new watch next year. No idea what to get as I don't really like anything fancier than the shitty casio one I use every day. Has to be engraved too so its not so easy to sell on.