• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Cuntfucker GTFIH ("this is all they have" fodder)

G

add this to your "this is ALL they have" FOLDER

lmao.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I kept my late afternoon relatively free - not that difficult as we're traveling for a show tomorrow - with the intention of seeing how this all went.

Gosia understood, she has her new book anyway. The band is doing their usual relaxation/rituals. And Steve just rolled his eyes.

Judge not lest ye be judged, no-funster.

How would you feel if I told you I did my hair care routine yesterday so I'd have today free?

How you looking, Bam? Are we going a Friday Foster Pam Grier, a Foxy Brown era, or a proud mature Jackie Brown straight?

G

I kept my late afternoon relatively free - not that difficult as we're traveling for a show tomorrow - with the intention of seeing how this all went.

Gosia understood, she has her new book anyway. The band is doing their usual relaxation/rituals. And Steve just rolled his eyes.

Judge not lest ye be judged, no-funster.

How you looking, Bam? Are we going a Friday Foster Pam Grier, a Foxy Brown era, or a proud mature Jackie Brown straight?
...I-I can be a funster

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
there has never been a black woman who could even come close to what i have so the comparisons dont apply

20230824-142841.jpg

You're a lovely lass, Bam, but Pam Grier was, and still is, Pam fucking Grier.

a626a5862af63d3d066c3e7388db8ec0.jpeg

She's my hall pass, right there. Take that lass out for soul food and a night of Scottish firey passion she'd never forget.