Cuntfucker arrested!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry

C266ABF0-7C2B-4B85-8684-233CCE6C1814.jpeg

maybe toothless was at-risk after all

how did the lizard make a police report?

if the lizard gets pregnant it's only gonna look better than any of the fathers

It is unbelievable to see how in 20 years the Chinese have pulled themselves up by their silken booties to put probes on the moon and build the world's longest high speed railway network while their Indian neighbours have chosen to focus more on cow piss drinking and uploading animal rape videos to Facebook.

I always wondered why Indians chose to move to the absolute most hideous and economically backward parts of the UK, but I have to hand it to them that those cornershop luminaries of the 80s and 90s now own outright houses and decent cars in a non-shithole country for them and their family and all it took was working 16-18 hours a day hawking out-of-date japatties and tins of lager to passing trade.

Meanwhile, those who bet on India lost out big time. It's 2022 and India still has leper colonies and a social structure based on shaking hands with someone using the hand that has the least shit on it.

G

It is unbelievable to see how in 20 years the Chinese have pulled themselves up by their silken booties to put probes on the moon and build the world's longest high speed railway network while their Indian neighbours have chosen to focus more on cow piss drinking and uploading animal rape videos to Facebook.

I always wondered why Indians chose to move to the absolute most hideous and economically backward parts of the UK, but I have to hand it to them that those cornershop luminaries of the 80s and 90s now own outright houses and decent cars in a non-shithole country for them and their family and all it took was working 16-18 hours a day hawking out-of-date japatties and tins of lager to passing trade.

Meanwhile, those who bet on India lost out big time. It's 2022 and India still has leper colonies and a social structure based on shaking hands with someone using the hand that has the least shit on it.
I think its unfair kinda to compare the Chinks to the street shitters.

WE made the chinks what they are today with openning up that country after Nixon's visit (Ping Pong Diplomacy). We (the West) chose China to be our factory. We could have easily chose India to industrialize, and in 2022 Chinese would still be wearing those triangle hats and getting leeches bite their ankles in their rice paddies.