cumtown folk shares a story about seeing Comic Pat's open mic set

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
in a thread titled "Has anyone who posts on r/standupshots ever gotten famous or made it in any way?"

I actually saw him at open mics in Milwaukee way before I knew about his whole online feud with o&a. I remember one of his jokes to this day it was bad enough. "What do you call a transgender Brontosaurus? Whatever it wants to identify as!"
I had no idea that he was internet infamous until I saw some posts about him in r/cumtown. It was bizarre that anyone even knew about an autistic open micer from Milwaukee.
cumtown.org_f_cumtown_68696_has-anyone-who-posts-on-r-standupshots-ever-gotten-famous-or1.png

Let me explain comedy for a second here.

You expect a funny punchline, a pun combining "Brontosaurus" and "transgender". Sisontosaurus perhaps. Best I can do with the limited ingredients.

But "whatever it wants to identify as" takes it back to seriousness. That transgender people are serious about what they want to identify as. This is not a comedy punchline, but a signal for you to applaud because you agree with the political premise. Be more funny, stupid. Sisontosaurus.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

You expect a funny punchline, a pun combining "Brontosaurus" and "transgender". Sisontosaurus perhaps. Best I can do with the limited ingredients.

But "whatever it wants to identify as" takes it back to seriousness. That transgender people are serious about what they want to identify as. This is not a comedy punchline, but a signal for you to applaud because you agree with the political premise. Be more funny, stupid. Sisontosaurus.
Orangemanbad-o-saurus?

or just take it to the playground: ... a veryverysoreass

It's really hard to believe that this is the same person. This is what hate does to you. Well, hate coupled with alcoholism and a diet consisting entirely of greasy, shitty, fried bar food.
Yet he’s convinced that people believe he’s a highly skilled fighter, runner and weightlifter. The guy is beyond mentally ill. If his family loved him they’d intervene.