• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumtown alternative:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
cow_look-removebg-preview (1).png

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Gave it a shot when it first came out. Can’t stand the Jace guy so I only listened to an episode or two. Trying way too hard to be like cumtown

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
Gonna be honest witcha champ. Only podcasts worth your time are War Mode, Matt and Shane's secret podcast, and the other philly podcasts like Stuff Island, Dad Meat. Legion of skanks is mostly ok too but hit or miss.

Renaus

Forum Clout
They can be funny at times but they are also quite faggy. Ben, Tim Dillion's rentboy, tend to think that he is some kind of modern philosopher. They are not as good as peak cumtown but yeah, they can be funny.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
OH, that's the little faggot producer who was on Tim Dillon? I completely forgot he left Tim Dillon. Lol, he left a show that will be around as long as Tim is alive making big money so he could go pretend to be someone else? Yeah, faggot contributed nothing and just sucked on his USB stick irritatingly. Can't wait until after the 30 minute period where you're recording. Just hadda play the fake cool guy act for the cameras.

G

Who even are these people? You’re all fucking gay the way you obsess over INTERNET NERD “celebrities” LMAO. Total FAGGOTS.

I only obsess over homosexual has-been radio hosts and pudgy pedophilic sci-fi writers.