• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia should be reminded everyday of his miserable life that he isn’t white.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Of course the infractions he criticizes niggers for have all been committed by him, so he is a nigger in nature. But beyond that he should be reminded every fucking second that he is not a white man physically either.

White men don’t have dark ashen skin.

White men don’t have curly tight afros.

White men don’t have big nigger lips.

White men don’t have the eye phenotypes of desert people.

He is an actual fucking nigger. I am shocked he never went full Sammy Sosa and tried to bleach his skin, because it is insane he can talk about being “white” while looking like that.

How many hours were dedicated to mocking Sam for being black? Speculating the occupation of the niggers his mother fucked? And why? Oh yeah, because he had an afro. I wonder why no one made any jokes about Ro fucking the nigger mailman when Ant looks more black than Sam EVER did.

Fucking disgusting cretin. I hate him.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Of course the infractions he criticizes niggers for have all been committed by him, so he is a nigger in nature. But beyond that he should be reminded every fucking second that he is not a white man physically either.

White men don’t have dark ashen skin.

White men don’t have curly tight afros.

White men don’t have big nigger lips.

White men don’t have the eye phenotypes of desert people.

He is an actual fucking nigger. I am shocked he never went full Sammy Sosa and tried to bleach his skin, because it is insane he can talk about being “white” while looking like that.

How many hours were dedicated to mocking Sam for being black? Speculating the occupation of the niggers his mother fucked? And why? Oh yeah, because he had an afro. I wonder why no one made any jokes about Ro fucking the nigger mailman when Ant looks more black than Sam EVER did.

Fucking disgusting cretin. I hate him.
Only a fn would have this lighting on his house. Just look at the yellow piss bleed on those lights.

What is he trying to achieve? Blinding his neighbors. What a tasteless fn.

1703016084179.png

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Only a fn would have this lighting on his house. Just look at the yellow piss bleed on those lights.

What is he trying to achieve? Blinding his neighbors. What a tasteless fn.

View attachment 171968
I’ve worked at houses like this before. The occupant is always some white family out of a Christmas card. If I went to a house like this I would be shocked if a slovenly nigger dressed like a 90’s teen answered the door.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Ant thinking “his people” went to the moon is hysterical.
Theres that clip of him on some dumb race show shown in the Beige doc where he says something like

“What do you see when you look at old NASA photos in mission control? Do you see diversity and inclusion there? Honestly? No, what you see is white men with their sleeves rolled up smoking cigarettes and putting us on the moon!”

This I think strikes at the heart of why Cumia is the way he is. He is extremely insecure at not appearing white. In this clip he talks about these white men (who he should regard as equals anyway) as people he idolizes and looks up to, how badass they are, smoking cigarettes! Working hard, their sleeves are even rolled up! And most of all they put us on the moon. THANK YOU WHITE PEOPLE.

That is what it sounds like. If a black person said that people would say “Haha self hating token negro, uncle tom, keep dancing for the white man”, but Ant is looked at as a “white supremacist” like he’s white. He’s not. He IS one of these token minorities who idolize the strong white people and want to raise out of their race and be them.

TLDR he’s not people.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Theres that clip of him on some dumb race show shown in the Beige doc where he says something like

“What do you see when you look at old NASA photos in mission control? Do you see diversity and inclusion there? Honestly? No, what you see is white men with their sleeves rolled up smoking cigarettes and putting us on the moon!”

This I think strikes at the heart of why Cumia is the way he is. He is extremely insecure at not appearing white. In this clip he talks about these white men (who he should regard as equals anyway) as people he idolizes and looks up to, how badass they are, smoking cigarettes! Working hard, their sleeves are even rolled up! And most of all they put us on the moon. THANK YOU WHITE PEOPLE.

That is what it sounds like. If a black person said that people would say “Haha self hating token negro, uncle tom, keep dancing for the white man”, but Ant is looked at as a “white supremacist” like he’s white. He’s not. He IS one of these token minorities who idolize the strong white people and want to raise out of their race and be them.

TLDR he’s not people.
He doesn’t look like the engineers but he does look like the moon.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He doesn’t look like the engineers but he does look like the moon.
HAHAHAHA HOLLEEEE SHIT I LOOK LIKE THE MOON!
77A66E90-57BB-4484-9408-6D60F2A5DAE6.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAA Uhhhh remember that old uhh short?? Heheheeeeee…yeah Garrett knows what i’m talking about…(trip to the moon?) HAHAHA TRIP TO THE MOON! HAHAHAAHA HOLEEE SHIT! ONE OF THE FIRST FILMS EVER! And uhhh HAHA they say i uhh look like I could have uhhhh played the MOON….(slaps desk)

Forum Clout
After years of studiously avoiding sunlight, Nana has evolved like a cave salamander, and has lost much of his natural swarthy pigmentation. He's not "white" white, he's just trying to bleach himself in order to fit in. If he's still living in SC when summer rolls around, that SC sun is going to re-niggerfy him in a matter of hours, if he even survives it. Another reason why he'll be back in NYC as soon as he doesn't require 24/7 care and supervision anymore, assuming that ever happens.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I’ve worked at houses like this before. The occupant is always some white family out of a Christmas card. If I went to a house like this I would be shocked if a slovenly nigger dressed like a 90’s teen answered the door.
"a slovenly nigger dressed like a 90’s teen answered the door."

So, in other words you mean Big Gay Oinkerson.