• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia seems to be currently going all out to defend minor political eceleb Nick Fuentes on twitter

G

Context: Nick Fuentes is a mexican manlet who considers himself the leader of the white race and an incel.
cumia_catguarding2.JPG

Nick recently did a debate and performed extremely poorly, in addition all of Nick's viewers consider the super chat portion to be the worst portion of the show, so make of that what you will.

cumia_catguarding1.JPG

Other crucial context here, Fuentes is called a catboy for having done a date stream with "Catboy Kami" aka lolisocks. Fuentes is also generally considered to be homosexual for being an all around twink and massive faggot.

cumia_catguarding.JPG

mexicans > arabs i guess? Jews did 9/11 cumia, even young fuentes here knows that much.

cumia_catguarding3.JPG

old man obsessively retweeting twinky young man

yikes.JPG

is he being gay or is he grifting? you decide.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Context: Nick Fuentes is a mexican manlet who considers himself the leader of the white race and an incel.
View attachment 37639
Nick recently did a debate and performed extremely poorly, in addition all of Nick's viewers consider the super chat portion to be the worst portion of the show, so make of that what you will.

View attachment 37638
Other crucial context here, Fuentes is called a catboy for having done a date stream with "Catboy Kami" aka lolisocks. Fuentes is also generally considered to be homosexual for being an all around twink and massive faggot.

View attachment 37637
mexicans > arabs i guess? Jews did 9/11 cumia, even young fuentes here knows that much.

View attachment 37640
old man obsessively retweeting twinky young man

View attachment 37641
is he being gay or is he grifting? you decide.
He should be using this emoji for accuracy 👍🏿👌🏿

G

I don't know who this guy is, but it's unfair that this kind of thing killed Carl Ruiz, yet this guy lives on.

And Carl Ruiz sucked.
Fuentes is an effeminate, closeted narcissist that scams high school kids out of their allowance via his political streaming and his "Serious Political Movement" he calls America First.
EmyippEXYAAeWe1.jpg

As you can see he is truly going to be Hitler 2, 3, and 4 (a recently claim of his). No idea why Nana likes Fuentes but I know he and Gavin spoke about him once on his program.