• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia Report

G

Anthony is one of the few guys who wasn't a phony on the show and stood by his beliefs, like when that nigger attacked him.
he was being honest. Show biz doesn't like honesty.
That's why he was king of the forums and general of the pest army as well as the erock army.. He lives his life and gives zero fucks. Drinking beers and fucking broads, like a chad.
He's getting laid tonight and you're on your computer eating frozen dinners being a gossipy girdy about his life. He's honestly just having fun, and you hate that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Anthony is one of the few guys who wasn't a phony on the show and stood by his beliefs, like when that nigger attacked him.

This is a great point

Anthony is a minority pedophile who bought a young boy tits, he should not only be accepted, he should lauded by those hollywood types

But his unwavering love of hitler and hatred for black people made made him persona non grata

Anthony is a victim of being too authentic

He should be streaming on cozy.tv for donations but he is a literal retard

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
That's why he was king of the forums and general of the pest army as well as the erock army.. He lives his life and gives zero fucks. Drinking beers and fucking broads, like a chad.
He's getting laid tonight and you're on your computer eating frozen dinners being a gossipy girdy about his life. He's honestly just having fun, and you hate that.

He can't even embrace his own homosexuality

There is a 5 hour long documentary disproving everything you said. Also, nice defending a known pedophile, stupid.

G

This is a great point

Anthony is a minority pedophile who bought a young boy tits, he should not only be accepted, he should lauded by those hollywood types

But his unwavering love of hitler and hatred for black people made made him persona non grata

Anthony is a victim of being too authentic

He should be streaming on cozy.tv for donations but he is a literal retard
Yeah thats why he kicked St Colin off the Studio and kept (((Ron Benington)))

(you know what I mean, I know he's not really a kike)

G

There is a 5 hour long documentary disproving everything you said. Also, nice defending a known pedophile, stupid.
Hey man just watch this 5 hour video some paki made about a guy he never met, trust me everything is true. Ant’s a pedophile!

You’ve never been to the compound, let alone compound west. You have a username on a message board dedicated to anthony and his life’s work. Hell you even copy his Old twitter handle, Sounds like you got some issues of your own, pal. Some deep down issues. Mommy didn’t love you? You wanna peel ants skin off with a razor blade and pan fry it, dont you, you sick fuck?
Always the same thing with these types, you hate the show but you listen 4 hours a day.
Ill put in terms you understand:
Hoo hoo robin oy vey, i get big mad about a guy I’ve never met #rentfree

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Everyone has been gossiping about his life since Wackbag, if not before so what’s the point?
Because there was never the heel turn of vitriol and jealousy that we have now towards ant. I get it, you can’t pay for howard tv anymore so you come here to try and start shit, but to no avail. Keep projecting your shitty life upon the bbbbbboys, I’m a believer in karma so enjoy what happens nexsssssst.
here, some jerk off material for the fucking jerkoff that doesn’t understand context:

[MEDIA=youtube]xe3UNilHMVw[/MEDIA]

your life will never be this good

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Because there was never the heel turn of vitriol and jealousy that we have now towards ant. I get it, you can’t pay for howard tv anymore so you come here to try and start shit, but to no avail. Keep projecting your shitty life upon the bbbbbboys, I’m a believer in karma so enjoy what happens nexsssssst.
here, some jerk off material for the fucking jerkoff that doesn’t understand context:

I never noticed how the gun was conveniently placed on the bar. What a fag.

This did look like a pretty nice set up, I'll give him that, even if it's some mcmansion in LI. He had to work very little to achieve this. His life was probably really good at that point.

But it's hilarious to know now that he's relatively destitute, living in an apartment with Muscles Missy, drinking and playing videogames until the wee hours of the morning. He's running a glorified podcast with hundreds of listeners and Z-list guests/comedians. Once he moves to bumfuck SC out in the woods he'll truly be in obscurity.

The fall has been spectacular to watch.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews

Something about the way this post is written feels oddly familiar.

- "I get it, you *insert made up scenario*"
- Attempts at witty/snappy wordplay ("Some jerk off material for the jerkoff)
- "And punt" or "Signing off" type final comment
- Weirdly aggressive defense of this hideous old pedo we're just goofing on in the spare time of our rich brothaman lives.

Anthony? Joe?

- Weirdly aggressive defense of this hideous old pedo we're just goofing on in the spare time of our rich brothaman lives.

Anthony? Joe?
I couldn't tell if it was a Joe copypasta or not

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

Anthony? Joe?
Joe was my first impression or a close parody

t9h5joxw74r21.png

HR@PaneraBread

They firin' rockets into who's ass?
Because there was never the heel turn of vitriol and jealousy that we have now towards ant.
What are you talking about? The heel turn was when he went on reddit and told everyone on the sub to suck his dick, no? There was even a slow build towards it with his show becoming a total trainwreck and us pointing it out to him to varying degrees of anger in his response. Don't even need to post the cap of it, anyone from the r/ days could have told you that. People here actually liked him in the early days of Cumpound because they had no idea what they were in for.

Any more of this shit and you're on report, buster.