Cumia is a Toronto Maple Leafs fan?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
DA130906-78DB-41D0-95E0-163782B234F6.jpeg

G

Maple Leafs is like a once hot wife, with a simp husband who "loves her unconditionally"....so she gets really fat. Then hubby complains but Maple Leafs knows he's a simp and will settle for her fat ass, but if she actually started losing weight, he'd return to wanting a hot wife (which is a lot of work and investment and expensive good roster etc)...so as a business decision, she decides to remain fat (most bang for buck).

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Toronto seems gay as aids. I was thinking about riding up to Montreal for a weekend to see a hockey game Tho. French are fags but I've heard good things about their titty Bars
The titty bars are cool when you're like 17 because they'll let you in and let you drink. French Canadians are rude fucking cunts for the most part. There's also some dumb fucking infuriating driving laws (no right turns at a red light? FUCK YOU.) in Quebec and their lanes seem narrow as fuck. I've never not been stressed out to the point that I'm screaming in my car when I've had to get on highways there. Your assessment of Toronto is correct. It's fag shit. Go to Ottawa and see a Sens game. Another dogshit team, but their arena kind of rules and it would actually probably be a nice ride depending on where you're coming from.

Last edited:

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
The titty bars are cool when you're like 17 because they'll let you in and let you drink. French Canadians are rude fucking cunts for the most part. There's also some dumb fucking infuriating driving laws (no right turns at a red light? FUCK YOU.) in Quebec and their lanes seem narrow as fuck. I've never not been stressed out to the point that I'm screaming in my car when I've had to get on highways there. Your assessment of Toronto is correct. It's fag shit. Go to Ottawa and see a Sens game. Another dogshit team, but their arena kind of rules and it would actually probably be a nice ride depending on where you're coming from.
I agree with most of this but you'd have to be insane to go to Ottawa instead of Montreal for a good time.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Lol angry gentlemen in this thread beginning to sound like Reddit women seething at Leo DiCaprio for having only the finest women in their prime. “SHES ONLY 18 YOU SICK FUCK!!!” Keep perpetuating the concept that grown women cannot consent.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Lol angry gentlemen in this thread beginning to sound like Reddit women seething at Leo DiCaprio for having only the finest women in their prime. “SHES ONLY 18 YOU SICK FUCK!!!” Keep perpetuating the concept that grown women cannot consent.

Hell yeah brother #jennagang #fuckthealliance

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Toronto seems gay as aids. I was thinking about riding up to Montreal for a weekend to see a hockey game Tho. French are fags but I've heard good things about their titty Bars
Toronto is a boring and shitty city. Montreal is one of the most fun places to visit in the world. You're missing out now visiting there to party

Never want to live there but for a weekend?

Fagetaboutit