• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Cumia house update: Still homeless. Here is his realtor, Robbie Randolph.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
For one thing they have no idea what they are talking about, the gravel he circled is exactly how you set up proper drainage for a house like that. Secondly and most importantly THERE IS NO FUCKING HOUSE, IT WAS JUST A GIANT LIE
The real homeowners.

69DB4E33-0F4A-4BC2-96F2-B8D86C486338.jpeg

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
FZ_hDRlWQAIqiT6

Another bespoke ugly as shit house.

What's the point of a single garage tacked on the side like that?
Mix and match windows.
More fucking triangles everywhere.
A disjointed roof line again.
Double door front entrance that is further from the driveway than the shitty side-door everyone will end up using.
Squared concrete pathway from the drive to the front doors like a low quality suburban shithole.
Interior is going to have fuck all natural light (vampire owner).
Stonework across the front for no reason just ends abruptly at the side.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
FZ_hDRlWQAIqiT6

Mix and match windows.
Double door front entrance that is further from the driveway than the shitty side-door everyone will end up using.
Squared concrete pathway from the drive to the front doors like a low quality suburban shithole.
I’m trying to figure out where the driveway begins. From the photo it looks like you would end up driving over the grass to get to the garage.

And yes those triangles, reminds me of those logic puzzles where you have to figure out how many triangles in the pattern.

FZ_hDRlWQAIqiT6

Mix and match windows.
I think that's really a 3 car garage. The one we see and 2 more 90 degrees to the left. Which would make the livable area quite a bit smaller than it appears at first glance.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Pubehead had a pilot with slightly more melanin than him which has inspired many tweets as you would expect.

View attachment 59176
Oddly enough, I was watching a clip from his stream the other day, and he described those two as a "Black, eat-de-poo-poo pilot; and a big butchy woman pilot" and said it was frightening:

I wonder if they know why he took a photo with them?

G

What’s that giant, blank, windowless wall doing front and center? What the fuck?