• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia family in Savoca, Sicily

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
There were 2 entries for Cumia in the Savoca phone book back in 1996 (wonder if they got to hear 'gonna lectric shock OJ when it was brand new).

It's where some of the godfather was filmed.

vitelli-bar-savoca-sicily-italy.webp

This local also looks like a Salvadorean dishwasher.. very interesting.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
The home of our cumias: cumia inferiore

This hole on the left is the one that the cumia family came out of
41696516.700x525.jpg

On the bottom is the town sewage ditch which the cumias were in charge of cleaning. Typically the sub-animals who were as low of stock as the cumia family would squat down and piss and shit directly in the ditch. They would also use this ditch to bathe in. They shipped ro back here to put her in there and leave her corpse in the open air to rot in sewage out of respect.

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
lucia1.jpg

This is a festival from Savoca. I don't want to make fun of people's stuff that they have been doing for a while but just fa da bit...
Maybe the cumias should just voluntarily go home.

All of them look whiter than Cumia.
In my time in Italy, the only people I saw remotely similar looking to Ant were outside a mosque with headdresses on.