Cumia contemplating doing Cameo. Says Norton makes over $50,000 a year doing it.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Wednesday’s episode with Gavin. Cumia is kicking around the idea of doing Cameo because Jim Norton makes over $50,000 a year making baby noises by request.
EAA12D44-AB88-4142-A059-DE45279DF26E.jpeg

Nigger

The Jews did 9/11
I would be his first customer
This message is for Nigger and friends at the Opie and Anthony subreddit. Thank you so much for getting my Twitter accounts suspended. They were a huge distraction to me, and I needed help kicking my addiction. It was a real bummer selling my house for $500k less than what I bought it for in a housing bubble, so it looks like I'm gonna have to taper off Joe's welfare spit payments. I have a date later with Sue, and tonight she's gonna Feed Nana! Me and Joe can't wait to join Dawn in North Carolina and spitroast her like old times.

Last edited:
If $50k a year is enough to motivate Anthony his situation must be bleak indeed.
I was speculating about this after seeing those pics from his "Compound meet & greet" in Ohio. If Nana had a choice there's no way he'd opt to spend the day sitting around on some suburban sidewalk with a bunch of sad mutants, which seems to indicate that maybe he really needed the money. But it also seems hard to believe that he'd be that desperate already. But if he's seriously considering doing Cameos then who knows?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I was speculating about this after seeing those pics from his "Compound meet & greet" in Ohio. If Nana had a choice there's no way he'd opt to spend the day sitting around on some suburban sidewalk with a bunch of sad mutants, which seems to indicate that maybe he really needed the money. But it also seems hard to believe that he'd be that desperate already. But if he's seriously considering doing Cameos then who knows?
I think the “Compound Shows” are part of the compensation he offers to keep these z list comedians around. There is no way Cumia is employing two board ops full time if he is hard up for cash and traveling the country for a couple thousand dollars off of a gig.