(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Who the fuck makes a NYC tree?

Attachments

• 77BEBBB8-B4EC-48C5-A672-68B2571CE738.jpeg
    77BEBBB8-B4EC-48C5-A672-68B2571CE738.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 94

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha……🤣🤣🤣. Man, you REDDITARDS really out did your stupidity this time. Shouldn’t be surprised. You always do. So, now we’re not allowed to put trees up to celebrate??? Ok millennial COMMIE. I’ll keep this brief. It’s simple.

You resent my brother and I for our SUCCESS. You view us as ENEMIES because we make a GOOD living providing ENTERTAINMENT for MILLIONS. We’re a soft target for your RESENTMENT of the boomer GENERATION. Guess what? I don’t care😎.

The tree is my wife’s IDEA to celebrate the place we GREW up. New York. LI to be more specific. Broke a lot of rules, MADE a lot of rules. It’s a place I love. For the record we put the tree UP. We’re not like a certain “unmentionable” people. In other words not like YOU. We don’t leave the tree up because we’re lazy. Like all MILLENNIALS. Or your mommy takes care of it FOR you. You can keep trying to TEAR me DOWN. Because good times only keep coming UP😎😎😎. #NYCtree #hotwife #LaFamiglia

Poor Carol probably creates fantasy worlds in her mind where she doesn't have to live a life with Joe Cumia; combining the innocent joy of a Christmas tree and a respectful nod to the nearby exalted City of Manhattan, and quietly hummed to herself a mix of Christmas carols and Billy Joel songs. Just a little celebration to the privilege of living where she does and a momentary escape from her everyday slog.

Meanwhile, Joe sits on a nearby ottoman in his shitty XXXL basketball shorts, his legs spread wide at the knees to accomodate his ample gut, yelling things about "Liberal hellhole", and "Jew York City", and "Fuhrer DiBlasio" through a mouthful of deli turkey and mayonnaise.

Every day she thinks about murdering him, but she knows he's the key to inheriting the bulk of Anthony's remaining money once he croaks, so she sighs and decorates a Christmas tree in September, then takes a nip of vodka from the bottle she has hidden in the top of the toilet tank.

Udders

Great food
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha……🤣🤣🤣. Man, you REDDITARDS really out did your stupidity this time. Shouldn’t be surprised. You always do. So, now we’re not allowed to put trees up to celebrate??? Ok millennial COMMIE. I’ll keep this brief. It’s simple.

You resent my brother and I for our SUCCESS. You view us as ENEMIES because we make a GOOD living providing ENTERTAINMENT for MILLIONS. We’re a soft target for your RESENTMENT of the boomer GENERATION. Guess what? I don’t care😎.

The tree is my wife’s IDEA to celebrate the place we GREW up. New York. LI to be more specific. Broke a lot of rules, MADE a lot of rules. It’s a place I love. For the record we put the tree UP. We’re not like a certain “unmentionable” people. In other words not like YOU. We don’t leave the tree up because we’re lazy. Like all MILLENNIALS. Or your mommy takes care of it FOR you. You can keep trying to TEAR me DOWN. Because good times only keep coming UP😎😎😎. #NYCtree #hotwife #LaFamiglia
You're really fucking good at that.