• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cry for help

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
I've discussed doing this before and tried but never was able to do it and im starting this up again so i do something other than drink myself into a diabetic coma in my free time. I wanted to make a chatbot in the style of ChatGPT/Copilot/Gemini but instead of being actually useful it does an impersonation of Rick. I don't know dick about large language models or getting them to do what you want so I am asking for help from:
- people who have experience with open source LLMs (like Llama, Mixtral, Mistral, phi-3, etc.) and fine tuning them. I'm thinking that to accomplish what I envision you would use rick's blog posts and tweets for fine tuning.
- people who want to help me scrape all of rick's tweets, elon is a nigger and shut off the api and also made it very hard to scrape

DM me if you know anything about either of these

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
I'm a faggot and have Snapchat+ and they let you give your bot a personality. Then I just dressed him up like Rick

IMG_6967.jpeg

IMG_6969.jpeg