• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crowd member gets a zinger on AntH at LOS

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Grand Cyclops of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Jesus, is louis new to dabbing? He heated up that banger for 5mins. Ant didnt even inhale. Ant sitting there embracing himself like insecure teenage girl. Why do I have a feeling Ant is trying to get Gas digital to buy him out and pay him to do a show?
so it was a dab? I figured the way nana was hacking. though he could just have pussy lungs. but yea he was puffing in then immediately breathing out
Sorry, I mean 1 hour, 14 minutes in.
i've listened to it 2-3 times and still haven't heard what you are talking about

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
i've listened to it 2-3 times and still haven't heard what you are talking about
Listen from 1:13 to 1:15 and still not get it, Nana looks like a lizard in it
When AntH is about to take the dab, he asks what he’s allow to touch and/or not touch. Someone in the audience yells out, “CHILDREN” Hilarity ensues.
So it's one of those "I is le lovable pedo" moment, idk man he's so old now it's pretty bad taste

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
So I was at the convenience store the other day and the guy in front of me was checking out and he's got two shirts, acne medicine, a case of Budweiser, one of those cheap-o vibrating anal eggs, and a old rotten deep discount DVD. And the guy says, "my boyfriend just had surgery and can only have certain things." And I'm like yeah right, what'd he have, an Anthony Cumia transplant???

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
So I was at the convenience store the other day and the guy in front of me was checking out and he's got two shirts, acne medicine, a case of Budweiser, one of those cheap-o vibrating anal eggs, and a old rotten deep discount DVD. And the guy says, "my boyfriend just had surgery and can only have certain things." And I'm like yeah right, what'd he have, an Anthony Cumia transplant???
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Fawkin ribs

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Jesus, is louis new to dabbing? He heated up that banger for 5mins. Ant didnt even inhale. Ant sitting there embracing himself like insecure teenage girl. Why do I have a feeling Ant is trying to get Gas digital to buy him out and pay him to do a show?
I heat my banger for 45 seconds and let it cool for about the same and get great dabs.

They're just hitting heat. Morons.

Forum Clout

At the 1:14:00 mark. Ant about to take a second dab after Jimmy Martinez grabbed the wrong part of the rig and burned his hand. Dumb minority.

I start at around 1:13:00 and Nana is doing Dice impressions. Then they cut to him and he's in full fake happy mode, with the two shirts and his weird new shiny, nearly translucent complexion. Then he does a dab and starts fagging out really badly. I had to bail at that point.

Forum Clout
Listen from 1:13 to 1:15 and still not get it, Nana looks like a lizard in it

So it's one of those "I is le lovable pedo" moment, idk man he's so old now it's pretty bad taste
And he does a thumbs-up, like "yep, I like 'em young all right". He's still so proud of it, or at least he pretends to be.