• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Critical Drinker reviews Santa Inc.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I don't like the inflection in his voice when he ends a sentence. Just something I noticed towards the end of the vid.

Also, is he based, and just hiding it to get the YT monetization? Or is he really that clueless about why HBO greenlit this piece of shit starring two unfunny shitcunt jews?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I don't like the inflection in his voice when he ends a sentence. Just something I noticed towards the end of the vid.

Also, is he based, and just hiding it to get the YT monetization? Or is he really that clueless about why HBO greenlit this piece of shit starring two unfunny shitcunt jews?
Its just a character. Pretty sure he is based.

G

I like the inflection

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I like his videos, doesn't take things (or himself) too seriously and seems to have a solid understanding of storytelling, narrative, etc.

Plus, he's published several spy novels, is a successful youtuber, not fat, and didn't sign away the rights to his children.

Certainly a better track record than a certain husky failed author/failed youtuber/failed father whose name currently escapes me...