• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crazed gets an earful from dry drunk Ronnie Thin-Skin

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I’m so glad you all seem to be turning on Ron. No matter how funny he or R&F was, he always seemed like a fake tough guy faggot. There’s no reason as a radio host you should be cosplaying as a 1950’s gangster. The fucking suit, tophat, cigar…fucking nauseating.
Ron and Fez is my favorite radio show, bar none. And Ron has made me laugh out loud with an off the cuff line more times than I can count. But just look at the bloody state of him, man. He's a fuckin mess!

1529006979055.jpg

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I’m so glad you all seem to be turning on Ron. No matter how funny he or R&F was, he always seemed like a fake tough guy faggot. There’s no reason as a radio host you should be cosplaying as a 1950’s gangster. The fucking suit, tophat, cigar…fucking nauseating.
Its how he pretended from time to time that he wants people to disagree with him. One time he started ragging on how an intern was dressed, they called him mm-kay, and he didn't take it, so Ron just started bullying him. I hated whenever Ron acted like he didn't want to be surrounded by sycophants. He gets utterly assblasted whenever someone doesn't yes him to death.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Its how he pretended from time to time that he wants people to disagree with him. One time he started ragging on how an intern was dressed, they called him mm-kay, and he didn't take it, so Ron just started bullying him. I hated whenever Ron acted like he didn't want to be surrounded by sycophants. He gets utterly assblasted whenever someone doesn't yes him to death.
He would feign annoyance when people agreed with him but would throw a temper tantrum anytime someone disagreed.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Did you ever hear Crazed's killer cigar story?

That moment when you realize Fez was the funny, sane one the whole time just trying to do a wacky semi-scripted radio show but he had to dance around Ron-Shells.