• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CQ tells Norm a joke. Norm makes it legendary.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Norm turned the Moth joke into an Aristocrats joke where you fill in the middle. Also let’s not forget that unfunny piece of shit Jimmy Fallon cancelled Norms appearance because he rightfully spoke against cancel culture. Fallon somehow doesn’t get the shit he deserves since he’s not as awful as Kimmel and Colbert but is still a piece of shit. Fallon is just as bad and has such an ego complex he needs to make everything about himself. It’s why he made sure to crack up in every SNL skit he was in for attention. I’ve heard he’s a massive alcoholic so hopefully it kills his unfunny self soon.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Norm turned the Moth joke into an Aristocrats joke where you fill in the middle. Also let’s not forget that unfunny piece of shit Jimmy Fallon cancelled Norms appearance because he rightfully spoke against cancel culture. Fallon somehow doesn’t get the shit he deserves since he’s not as awful as Kimmel and Colbert but is still a piece of shit. Fallon is just as bad and has such an ego complex he needs to make everything about himself. It’s why he made sure to crack up in every SNL skit he was in for attention. I’ve heard he’s a massive alcoholic so hopefully it kills his unfunny self soon.
Pretty sure he's taken headers into the sidewalk leaving bars after being so fucked up

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Also let’s not forget that unfunny piece of shit Jimmy Fallon cancelled Norms appearance because he rightfully spoke against cancel culture. F
Every talk show did that, including Conan. Fallon was the only one who actually reached out to Norm and said why so when Norm commented on it he mentioned Fallon.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pretty sure he's taken headers into the sidewalk leaving bars after being so fucked up
There’s been many rumors of NBC being very “concerned” about his heavy drinking and how it’s lead to some mysterious absences and injuries. I’ve noticed NBC doesn’t have him so much outside of his show like they did at first, they don’t have him host anything else and just keep him in his place on the tonight show.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Every talk show did that, including Conan. Fallon was the only one who actually reached out to Norm and said why so when Norm commented on it he mentioned Fallon.
I'll even grant the other hosts some leeway since they have to play the game with the cancel culture shit. What pissed me off about Fallon was he talked about interns coming up to him with tears in their eyes because Norm was coming on the show. Why the fuck are you listening to the absolute lowest people on the totem pole. Tell me how the janitors felt, wiill ya?