• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cozy Col: Pic from a triumphant Chicago show last night

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
vlcsnap-2021-12-20-13h16m24s328.png

FaceApp_1640001805380.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
When I met Colin he was very nice. He actually asked my name, spoke to me, acknowledged my name at the end of the conversation before he had to go, and shook my hand. After his show I shouted toward him it was great he said "thanks" along with my name and gave me a wave.

Part of me thinks he'll still remember me if I see him again...

When I seen Jim Norton I said "hey Jim!" as he walked by heading backstage. He didn't even stop for a half second. Didn't even look toward me, but still said "hey man" and that was it.

One person is better than the other in every way imaginable.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
When I met Colin he was very nice. He actually asked my name, spoke to me, acknowledged my name at the end of the conversation before he had to go, and shook my hand. After his show I shouted toward him it was great he said "thanks" along with my name and gave me a wave.

Part of me thinks he'll still remember me if I see him again...

When I seen Jim Norton I said "hey Jim!" as he walked by heading backstage. He didn't even stop for a half second. Didn't even look toward me, but still said "hey man" and that was it.

One person is better than the other in every way imaginable.
Fucking cunt won't even look at you