• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Covids fucked me with insomnia

P

potatopeeler63

Its 246am here and im between this site and crazyshit.com. Jerking off sounds like a plan coz the wifes asleep. I knew i could count on a brothaman
You mean when you get married you dont get to fuck your wife from the spooning position whenever you feel like it? Even when she’s asleep?
damn I’m reconsidering what I do with my life nexsssssssssssttttttt

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I take about 5mg of melatonin when my sleep pattern gets disrupted. It sends a chemical signal to your body that it's time to wind down. So even if your mind is racing your body will at least be feeling sleepy. It's not a sleeping pill, but if you have trouble getting regular sleep it will at least reset your body clock.
Ill have to try it thanks bro. I didnt know about it. Just read its available over the counter to over 55s in Australia, so gonna have to get dad to hook me up.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
B481AA6E-E709-4F90-93F8-EE80B460DE10.jpeg

Clean your room

G

This an interesting as I also began to have sleep issues after covid, but didn't tie it together until this thread🤔

Last edited by a moderator: