• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CovidCumia, comment?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
24.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The fact he doesn’t understand why it’s funny, is just autism. He shows almost every aspect of having it. Rick, since you’re reading this, it’s funny because obviously you’re not friends. You guys just text each other more than I text any of my friends. I send like 5-10 texts a day at max. You guys have full on conversations. That’s why it’s funny you fat retard.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Does Patrick not see the comedy in announcing to his following that he's a "deranged, unemployed fat fuck.."
" and that he "abandoned his kid...?" Legit retard.
He just assumes anyone who reads the text will completely ignore those points instead of saying "Hey, that abandonment thing is oddly specific, why would he say that?"

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Boomia is Patty's cryptonite but holy shit can you please just proofread? Or maybe that's part of the allure that gets Pigger to respond. Have to take the bad with the good I guess.
I've been asking Boomia to stop typing like a pants shitting retard for almost a year now, it just ain't happening. There's always an excuse "oh, I was driving as I typed", "he can understand what I meant anyway" or "I was feeding my little boy his fifth serving of gruel so I can't focus on the grammar".

Shit like that.

G

I've been asking Boomia to stop typing like a pants shitting retard for almost a year now, it just ain't happening. There's always an excuse "oh, I was driving as I typed", "he can understand what I meant anyway" or "I was feeding my little boy his fifth serving of gruel so I can't focus on the grammar".

Shit like that.
It's because I hit the wrong keys and I'm not going back to move around my cursor, plus at this point it's branded as me. The hard part is knowing that the slender fingered little men here that do girl work get upset, Karens are gonna Karen
They're more like co-workers than friends
Work friends
I think Boomia was saying something about this earlier this week. Rick only posts the stuff with spelling mistakes. Allegedly.
Exactly
One of them doesn't have a job, so...
I haven't done any contracts since covid, I do get my pension, we have pretty good investment and property income, but I'd like to start doing some real work again. My plan was going to be 30 weeks or so a year, but we're doing pretty good without it and I get to do the maintenance on our properties myself, more now.