• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

COVID Bullshit Thread

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
this could be big if true. moderna gene sequence/bio-tech found in covid.

it was patented by moderna (the substack gives you a rundown on how to see the patent) and the gene sequence exists no where else in nature.

aab3ed16e29827565753165b91ab8c1facb54e8c0b8cc74820fd05e673e8a9eb.jpg

all the data this guy is using comes from a publicly accessible government owned website. I will not be surprised when the media attempts to discredit the pharmaceutical database this guy discovered the patent on - similar to what they did to vaers.

Last edited:
G

this could be big if true. moderna gene sequence/bio-tech found in covid.

it was patented by moderna (the substack gives you a rundown on how to see the patent) and the gene sequence exists no where else in nature.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/jikkykjj?s=21[/URL]

View attachment 19796

all the data this guy is using comes from a publiclay accessible government owned website. I will not be surprised that the media will try to discredit the pharmaceutical database that this guy discovered the patent on - similar to vaers.
In need of a hail mary. The CDC and Moderna and the Democrats and Chinks needed a hail mary all at the same time. I didn't think we'd have humans actually willing to shoot aids into their arm three times though and still wear a mask. Crazy shit.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
In need of a hail mary. The CDC and Moderna and the Democrats and Chinks needed a hail mary all at the same time. I didn't think we'd have humans actually willing to shoot aids into their arm three times though and still wear a mask. Crazy shit.
If this really is a depop agenda, they've done an incredible job. Most of my extended family have taken the kike spike.

deagel_us_forecast_change.gif

US population projected to be down to a third by 2025. Outside of a third World War, what else could do this?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
day 10, still a cough with mucus but turning the corner. Looking like another victory for the purebloods fellas! Back to the gym on Monday for some selfies and seat sniffing like rick tomlinson does.
Good to hear. I did about 7 days but still congested a little in the morning. For me the allergy pills helped the most. But who knows if I had it since I don't test. From what everyone sick at work described I probably had it

RobertMewler

If this really is a depop agenda, they've done an incredible job. Most of my extended family have taken the kike spike.

deagel_us_forecast_change.gif

US population projected to be down to a third by 2025. Outside of a third World War, what else could do this?

I was not able to find a "Forecast 2025" report on that page: https://deagel.com/country/United States of America

No results for "forecast" or "forecast 2025" in their search.

Fake news?

DiarrheaDick

Oh boy! A doody hat!
they're stuck in some sunk cost loop.

They've already gotten 1 shot, most likely have done or will do more, so they need to protect their narrative that it's the right thing to do since there's no going back
My sister got really pissed when I said I haven't gotten the inoculation and have no plans to do so. She's got three shots and is eagerly awaiting for the Omicron shot. I got the feeling she was mad that I hadn't gotten a single shot and have only had a few colds aside from when I got it back in '20, and I was really only down for the count for about 48 hours aside from a lingering chest cough for a little over a week. She's gotten bed ridden sick multiple times since the shot and still wants more, and that's not even including when she was sick after getting the shot (but that means it's working, amiright?) It's turned into a gay high school clique.

That being said, whoever coined, "getting the jab" needs to swallow glass.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
The very short video at the top of this article is well worth checking out.

Losing your shit over Jews is a sure fire way to convince people. Nice falling for Jewish tactics, stupid.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
The very short video at the top of this article is well worth checking out.

semites and anti-semites are opposites on the same faggot coin.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Zero Hedge: States Investigating Surge In Mortality Rate Among 18–49-Year-Olds, Majority Unrelated To COVID-19.

If they're dripping this out now before the final 2021 numbers then it's probably going to be bad.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Zero Hedge: States Investigating Surge In Mortality Rate Among 18–49-Year-Olds, Majority Unrelated To COVID-19.

If they're dripping this out now before the final 2021 numbers then it's probably going to be bad.
It’s marijuana dude. Duh, it couldn’t be the vaccine!

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
went for a hike yesterday and about half the people were masking, its cool as long as its their choice to suffer. then saw this faggot will warp his dumb face in a thick cloth whenever he saw someone pass him by with a disgusted look on his face, i had to stop and stare and laugh at him, why go out at all if you think everyone else is a diseased animal. FUCK YOU faggot guy on the trail alright!

Snake

went for a hike yesterday and about half the people were masking, its cool as long as its their choice to suffer. then saw this faggot will warp his dumb face in a thick cloth whenever he saw someone pass him by with a disgusted look on his face, i had to stop and stare and laugh at him, why go out at all if you think everyone else is a diseased animal. FUCK YOU faggot guy on the trail alright!
Should of tossed him from a cliff.

avatars-000075986296-ytnhhp-t500x500.jpg