COVID Bullshit Thread

What an ASS! Nice unironed, I-can-see-the-folds t shirt, stupid. I love how these wannabe fascists are the ones to squawk, "It's not our fault, we were working from limited info!" the loudest. Kill yourself.
Screen Shot 2023-10-29 at 2.08.40 PM.png

See if you can spot it.

RobertMewler

Oh, and at the end of the clip you then get his pompous photoshops of himself: "I'm all seeing with my third eye, you unthinking peons. I contemplate and understand things you couldn't even imagine."

And that thumbnail of his channel av: "Look, I'm lifting the lid of my skull to signal my channel is all about sharing with you what my amazing thinking meats have discovered. 'Wise of you to watch'. Consider yourself blessed to have received my greatness!"

Pat level delusions.

036c4342a8a34601c3ee9da04155e55c.jpg

Oh, and at the end of the clip you then get his pompous photoshops of himself: "I'm all seeing with my third eye, you unthinking peons. I contemplate and understand things you couldn't even imagine."

And that thumbnail of his channel av: "Look, I'm lifting the lid of my skull to signal my channel is all about sharing with you what my amazing thinking meats have discovered. 'Wise of you to watch'. Consider yourself blessed to have received my greatness!"

Pat level delusions.

036c4342a8a34601c3ee9da04155e55c.jpg
Weeks ago I was watching one of his econ videos and I liked him for about five minutes before he mentioned vaccines being amazing. Now I'd like to gather the funsters and troll him to death. Hopefully he keels over soon from the boost.

RobertMewler

Weeks ago I was watching one of his econ videos and I liked him for about five minutes before he mentioned vaccines being amazing. Now I'd like to gather the funsters and troll him to death. Hopefully he keels over soon from the boost.
I'm kind of glad you introduced us to him. I now have a burning hatred of him based on those clips and photoshops of himself.