• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Could you imagine if Rick still had a blue checkmark?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He would have gone viral multiple times, his book sales would be much higher, he would gain followers rapidly, people would take him seriously and retweet him constantly, hell he might even get a spot on MSNBC as a Twitter personality! But no you just couldn't help but virtue signal and try to hit that homerun of a viral tweet again so you said Norm was never funny. Die fat about it.

Oh yeah Patty you may have even been selected to have your works turned into TV shows/movies. Maybe even Marvel would reach out to you :image_4159:

G

He would have gone viral multiple times, his book sales would be much higher, he would gain followers rapidly, people would take him seriously and retweet him constantly, hell he might even get a spot on MSNBC as a Twitter personality! But no you just couldn't help but virtue signal and try to hit that homerun of a viral tweet again so you said Norm was never funny. Die fat about it.

Oh yeah Patty you may have even been selected to have your works turned into TV shows/movies. Maybe even Marvel would reach out to you :image_4159:

It's fun to speculate but no legitimate news media is going to touch him with a 10-foot pole now and it has nothing to do with the atalkers and everything to do with the fact that he can't control himself for even 24 hours and not be shitty to people on the internet. No reputable company wants an author/editor/spokesman who is calling government figures or television commentator fucking idiots or some other slur. Rick gets a 2 beer buzz at Hooligans, thinks he's funny, and shits on people who are better than him on a daily basis. I would venture most people take a look at his picture and peruse a few of his Tweets and just let it go (if Rick didn't pre-emptively block them) because he's obviously not worth the time arguing with.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
It's fun to speculate but no legitimate news media is going to touch him with a 10-foot pole now and it has nothing to do with the atalkers and everything to do with the fact that he can't control himself for even 24 hours and not be shitty to people on the internet. No reputable company wants an author/editor/spokesman who is calling government figures or television commentator fucking idiots or some other slur. Rick gets a 2 beer buzz at Hooligans, thinks he's funny, and shits on people who are better than him on a daily basis. I would venture most people take a look at his picture and peruse a few of his Tweets and just let it go (if Rick didn't pre-emptively block them) because he's obviously not worth the time arguing with.
CNN already has an in-house retard in Don Lemon. They don’t need Porky too.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I think its great that all his tweets dont get taken serious without that check. I think he might have had a few more tweets that got traction. His ego would be way worse. Without that check there is no point to be the type of tweeter he is. Its pretty much needed to really signal boost and fearmonger like he does.