• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Corpulent Correspondence

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
16a972cbc6a6062aad819b1745b12506.jpeg

01055bec6d9bd52c53e420ef24ce967b.jpeg

f6a5b1984f0e5eea02ca8fd9bbdd9a8b.jpeg

538b253d47bbfc488a316e97c5b849bd.jpeg

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
You know goddamn well he's gonna call the bomb squad when that arrives so he can get on the news again.

Also, your child-like handwriting is disturbing. Paul Weimer fantasizes about getting crayon love letters in that script.

Otherwise, funny stuff. I wouldn't fuck around with sending anything in the mail to someone, nor do I endorse doing so, but the contents of the letter are both factual and comical.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
How else would he have done it? He's too fat and stupid to hold the phone and chug 18 beers with the other hand
The fat girls had the "Use a higher camera angle" trick figured out by MySpace. This pus bag is angling it up under his chin like he's proud of his resemblance to a toad. Six figures bought me this chin, child. Sorry you can't afford this many calories. They won't give you extra portions in prison, stlaker.