Cope and seethe

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
1665768054024.jpeg

Raymond

You will never see my penis
The Ukrainian people are represented by cunts. Musk is a bit cunty here too but maybe they shouldn't insult people who keep giving them support without any expectation of compensation. I'm starting to wonder if they should have been left to struggle all alone from the beginning. Image everybody dying in a nuclear war over fucking Ukraine.

G

I’m having a hard time seeing how this makes Musk the bad guy. He doesn’t own 100% of any of his companies so he can’t just do whatever the hell he wants. He has a fiduciary responsibility to the other shareholders to increase their wealth and that doesn’t include operating as a charity.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
We were gonna get Starlink because the internet in the middle of nowhere fucking sucks, but if it means I'm beholden to a spud-shaped fake 'tistic I'll take my chances with what we've got.
The governor might run over his foot with his wheelchair and piss him off enough to move and cut service here or some dumb shit like that.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
I’m having a hard time seeing how this makes Musk the bad guy. He doesn’t own 100% of any of his companies so he can’t just do whatever the hell he wants. He has a fiduciary responsibility to the other shareholders to increase their wealth and that doesn’t include operating as a charity.

bad publicity for shit like this could piss of investors