Cop Out (2010)

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
With all the Kevin Smith hate that goes on here I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this movie before. Aside from Yoga Hosers it's by far his worst movie and is infamous for being the reason him and Bruce Willis hate each other since Smith was stoned all the time on set. I hadn't seen it since it came out in theaters, but it started playing on Netflix and it was even worse than I remembered. Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan have no fucking chemistry at all and there isn't a single even decent joke the entire movie. It stinks and doesn't get enough hate.

Yeah, like all of Kevin Smith's post-weed movies, it's bad...really, really bad. I have absolutely no expectations re: "Clerks 3", as "Jay And Silent Bob Reboot" was a remorselessly godawful piece of shit to a nearly unfathomable degree. It appeared to have been produced, directed, written and filmed by a complete retard, which it was. So I fully expect "Clerks 3" to be horrifically, laughably horrible and if it isn't, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

G

The best thing about Cop Out is that all of Jim Norton's scenes were cut leaving only less than a minute of screen time for the little worm:

[MEDIA=youtube]UnJl8M_7S0E[/MEDIA]
faggots

faggotsss.jpg