Norm's Ghost is gone:

eric hildeman is a pedophile.png

Cry us a river you fucking creep.

eric hildeman is a pedophile 2.png

Sink Inspector

SFWA hate site monitoring agent #2
"they don't know I'm Norm's Ghost"
1688621510252.png

bald nigga nobody cares, all Pat ballwashers read the forum, we know. GASP! WHAT WE POST ONLINE COULD BE READ BY OTHERS ALL ALONG? AND THEY'RE FREE TO OPINE UNDER PSEUDONYMS???? yeah that's the point, maybe try to teach it to Pat, Shane, Jón and the other reprobates who don't seem to cope well with that

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
GASP! WHAT WE POST ONLINE COULD BE READ BY OTHERS ALL ALONG? AND THEY'RE FREE TO OPINE UNDER PSEUDONYMS???? yeah that's the point, maybe try to teach that to Pat, Shane, Jón and the other reprobates who don't seem to cope well with that
It’s the simplest fucking thing in the world to understand and accept. These people grapple with it like it’s string theory. This is what happens when you’re a complete fucking unemployable loser; they have way too much time on their hands to think about themselves.

They’d all be so much better off getting any jobs that would have them, even if it’s washing dishes or apprenticing for Flavia. At least then they could feel like they’d accomplished something at the end of the day. All they do is tweet and the toll it’s taken on their psyches is jaw dropping.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Nice "ally" stupid.

Seemed like Boomia and Dan were the only ones that even cared about hildy. Nobody else seemed to really give a shit about him yet he was trying to go deep cover and blend in. It fooled nobody, so he was just trolling pat like plenty of other people that arent from this place do. Just another example of pat and his retard friends trying to create false evidence. Im sure him,jackie,and shane have all helped to create the perfect posts/messages that check all the boxes the police require to take action.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
so this has to be some kind of gay op, right? there’s no way he just had an alt account to shit on pat. it seems like he was trying to infiltrate the stalkerverse or something. did he ever dm anyone?
It's funny how they think the trolls have these big elaborate plans discussed in the deep shadowy bowels of the internet like a grand conspiracy. It's just a bunch of faggots making fun of bigger faggots. You'd think they'd know better considering how often this group shits on each other.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Did one of the pats friends post the norms ghost account once I may be mistaken but they could be all in on it
Eric Hildeman wishes Pat would validate — or even acknowledge — his existence. I’m convinced the embarrassing account and ongoing, doomed effort to eliminate Pat’s protestors is all one big campaign to get Pat to notice him. Either these people all have humiliation fetishes or they really are this embarrassing. It’s probably both.

To be honest, I thought it was one of us because he’s shit on Patrick a few times. I can only assume he wants to join in the fun as retribution for Rick constantly ignoring him.
yeah actually now that i think about it some more i don’t really understand the proof that it was his account tbqhwy. this is one of the side characters i chose to ignore bc there’s nothing funny about pedophilia and it seems like that’s all this guy has going for him