Confessions of a Cyberstalker

BudDickman

So I saw these guys posting about Pat and I was like, "that looks like fun". Just a bunch of guys talking shit. It seemed harmless. At some point, the site admin restricted access to registered users, and that's when I decided to create an account.

I was aware that certain users were doing things like texting Pat's private number directly, texting people associated with Pat, making posts in obituary pages, and even leaving negative reviews for his books despite not having read them. This was also around the time of the lawsuit against 60 John Does.

But I convinced myself that it was no big deal to create an account; I would just be making funny posts about a "fat guy" (we all insisted that he was fat, even though he was just husky; this is how we would signal membership to each other in plain sight of non-members).

So I created an account and began posting. I would go to his Twitter account and search for various things that I deemed embarrassing. Him "simping" for women (practically every interaction with a female was considered simping by us, because we viewed women as sex objects), him doing strange things like pretending to wipe his tears with checks, and so on.

That's how it started. After a while, it became not enough to post embarrassing content about Pat on the forum. I wanted to embarrass him on his own platform, Twitter. So I started creating Twitter accounts and posting things that I thought would expose Pat as a fraud to his followers. Court documents, video of him vandalizing his own property (or so we claimed), video of his own standup routines, etc.

Sometimes I would engage Pat directly on Twitter, which I thought was okay. Other times I would block Pat proactively so that he wouldn't be able to see or engage with these accounts. The methods that we used to fuck with Pat became more and more elaborate.

Some of this succeeded in alienating Pat from his own followers on Twitter, but it still wasn't enough.

That was the theme of posting about Pat; no matter what we did, it wasn't enough. So we would take it to the next level. And each step along the way, there was a rationalization; "it's just rascally behavior" or whatever.

So then I started texting him directly. I would use "texting over the internet" services to create countless "burner" accounts. After he blocked one, I would create the next one.

If you told me when this all started that I would be texting Pat's private number directly, I wouldn't have believed you. There's no way I could take it that far. But that's what happened. I became desensitized. I was texting people that I didn't even know like it was nothing.

"Hey Pat, it's your conscience. I just reviewed your record, and I see that you have a daughter that you do not support, that you do not work, that you put yourself and your wife in crippling debt by pursuing a frivolous lawsuit using other people's money, and that you do not exercise even though you claim that you do.

As your conscience, I don't see any way to rectify this other than killing yourself."

I sent him that. I eagerly awaited his usual "you are mentally ill, cyberstalker..." response, but it never came.

Later I found out that he in fact killed himself shortly after I sent him that. Now I'm in prison serving a life sentence for the crime of verbally assisting suicide while impersonating a conscience.

The prosecution was able to convince the jury that Pat actually believed that I was his conscience, ironically by using evidence of Pat's mental retardation that the cyberstalkers and I had uncovered.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
It's a cautionary tale. It just occurred to me that he might actually kill himself.
peace-out-mustache.gif

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
No child, you didn't. And no child, it isn't. No child, he didn't, and no child, you didn't.

Yes atalker, they were, and yes atalker, they were. This is the only time you have every been right about anything. And no child, there wasn't.

Yes child, you willingly committed yourself into a criminal, cyberatalking campaign against me. Committed, as you should, because you are mentally ill, atalker. And no child, I am not, by any medical standard.

Yes child, you committed felony cyberharassment. And no child, you didn't. No child, I don't, and no child, I'm not.

No child, it didn't, and no child, it isn't. No child, you don't. And no child, you don't. That's just your delusions, again.

No child, it isn't. And yes child, you do, because you are a coward. A coward, who hides behind and anonymous account, to make death threats against me and my family. No child, they aren't, because being elaborate, isn't something you are capable of doing.

No child, it hasn't. My 50,000 TwiTTer followers beg to disagree.

Yes child, it is never enough, because you are mentally ill, and this is all you have in your pathetic life. And no child, you haven't, and no child, there isn't.

Yes child, you committed felony cyberharassment of my private phone number, even though you have been instructed, hundreds, and hundreds, of times to cease contacting me. Yes child, you did. And yes child, you did, because you are clinically obsessed.

Yes child, you would. And yes child, you did. You do this, because this is your entire life.

No child, it's not, and no child, you haven't. No child, I do in fact support my daughter, through my activism towards gender equality and women's rights, and no child, I am in fact employed, as a writer, and political pundit, as I have through the entirety of your 4 year criminal cyberatalking campaign. No child, we are not, and not child, it was not. And yes child, I do.

No child, you aren't, and yes child, you do. You are under investigation, and will be arrested for you constant felonious suicide demands, among the many other crimes you have committed against us.

No child, you didn't.

No child, I didn't. And yes child, you will. Time runs low.

And no child, they won't. What they will do is convince the jury that you are mentally ill. And no child, you didn't, because I am not. That's just your delusions again.

You are mentally ill. You have been instructed, hundreds, and hundreds, of times to cease contacting this number. Failure to do so constitutes felony cyberharassment.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
No child, you didn't. And no child, it isn't. No child, he didn't, and no child, you didn't.

Yes atalker, they were, and yes atalker, they were. This is the only time you have every been right about anything. And no child, there wasn't.

Yes child, you willingly committed yourself into a criminal, cyberatalking campaign against me. Committed, as you should, because you are mentally ill, atalker. And no child, I am not, by any medical standard.

Yes child, you committed felony cyberharassment. And no child, you didn't. No child, I don't, and no child, I'm not.

No child, it didn't, and no child, it isn't. No child, you don't. And no child, you don't. That's just your delusions, again.

No child, it isn't. And yes child, you do, because you are a coward. A coward, who hides behind and anonymous account, to make death threats against me and my family. No child, they aren't, because being elaborate, isn't something you are capable of doing.

Yes child, it is never enough, because you are mentally ill, and this is all you have in your pathetic life. And no child, you haven't, and no child, there isn't.

Yes child, you committed felony cyberharassment of my private phone number, even though you have been instructed, hundreds, and hundreds, of times to cease contacting me. Yes child, you did. And yes child, you did, because you are clinically obsessed.

Yes child, you would. And yes child, you did. You do this, because this is your entire life.

No child, it's not, and no child, you haven't. No child, I do in fact support my daughter, through my activism towards gender equality and women's rights, and no child, I am in fact employed, as a writer, and political pundit, as I have through the entirety of your 4 year criminal cyberatalking campaign. No child, we are not, and not child, it was not. And yes child, I do.

No child, you aren't, and yes child, you do. You are under investigation, and will be arrested for you constant felonious suicide demands, among the many other crimes you have committed against us.

No child, you didn't.

And no child, they won't. What they will do is convince the jury that you are mentally ill. And no child, you didn't, because I am not. That's just your delusions again.

You are mentally ill. You have been instructed, hundreds, and hundreds, of times to cease contacting this number. Failure to do so constitutes felony cyberharassment.
You weren't kidding were you, you really are autistic.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

No child, you didn't.

That's some dedication to da bit.

G

Tl;Dr

Pat will never kill himself though. His ego is too big and he's too much of a coward. More likely he will do something stupid like assault one of us and land himself in prison
I can't wait for the puffy faced crying mugshot. Everyone knows the way to get people to leave you alone in jail is to explain you don't belong there and it's a bunch of cyberstalkers who put him there. He'll be fine... he'll be fine.