• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Concrete evidence that Anthony is a pedophile

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Won’t link any of these clips because they’re easy to find.

Saying he’d go as low as 13.

Saying he’s seen hot ass 15 year olds.

Dating and fucking a 17 year old to the point of bringing her across country lines to do so.

Bragging about making out with a girl who was so young she left brace marks on his face, and her age couldn’t be said on air.

Bragging about dating an underage girl when he was in his 20’s.

Bragging about giving a piggy back ride to a topless underage girl, who was so young her age couldn’t be said on air.

Saying Catch me Outside Girl was hot and fawning over her videos while she was still underage.

Dannys accusation of fingerbanging a 14 year old.

Dannys accusation of driving an underaged girl to make a police report.

Everything involving Bobos sister.

His association with Kurt Love.

His fawning of underage actresses such as Emma Watson.

Hitting on Vos’ daughter.

Hitting on Dani Golightly, he would later date, when she was underage and in studio.

“Joking” about jerking off to ICarly and calling the underage cast members hot.

Getting tricked by Self Cutting Girl

“Maybe even kiss you ;)” to a random account assumed to be underaged.

I KNOW i’m forgetting shit.
Taking a girl to the ER and having to take her to the pediatric ER because she was underage.

WhereWeAt

Him tweeting this about an athelete: "BREAKNG: McKayla Maroney's Hymen, legally. Happy 17th birthday."

I didn't find his original tweet but did see this from a disgusted woman. A ball-washer rushes in to defend the follicled one: https://twitter.com/mingome/status/277863132750307329

And the McKayla Maroney call to the show with Anthony's [*wink wink* I wanna fuck her *wink wink*] undertones. She was 16

Taking a girl to the ER and having to take her to the pediatric ER because she was underage.
That one I remember well. Nana was doing his fake "contrite Nana" voice, like he was embarrassed by the story, but he was actually gloating about it. He did that fake affectation, like "LOL can you believe my crazy wacky lifestyle?", but letting everyone know his "girlfriend" was a minor was the entire point.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Kevin Brennan recently said that he thinks Anthony is just pretending to be a pedophile because he’s never suggested to Kevin that they do “anything weird” together. As if Ant is looking to share his jail bait with anyone, especially a guy who presents as happily married (well, as happily as Kevin Brennan can ever be anything).

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Also when the full extent of Ant’s kiddie fiddling is revealed, Bill Burr will be the only one of his one-time compatriots who can honestly say he long ago disavowed him. I’m sure he and Geno are so close because they’re both into getting wasted and cornholing children.