• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Conan really is one of the biggest faggots alive

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
He made me laugh in the late 90’s but I lost respect for him for sandbagging Norm when he was canceled.

But the hate I have for him doesn’t compare to the disdain I have for his no talent sidekick, the Swedish German.
Yeah, that's the bigger disappointment. Conan can only do so much to fuck up his legacy, cause Late Night flat out ruled. But Andy Richter turned out to be the most humorless nigga alive.

He truly feels the need to apologize to gay people for the Swedish German jokes. The point was always the swerve and making everyone uncomfortable. But Andy and his fat ex wife had to make it literal iin order to squeeze every drop of humor out of the bit.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
He made me laugh in the late 90’s but I lost respect for him for sandbagging Norm when he was canceled.

But the hate I have for him doesn’t compare to the disdain I have for his no talent sidekick, the Swedish German.

He can go fuck himself for how he treated Norm. And now Norm is gone, so he'll never be able to save face.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Tell me you're involved in a pedo network without saying you're in a pedo network

Screenshot_20211130-160349_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211130-160402_Chrome.jpg

Bonus hypocritical tweet not one day later

Screenshot_20211130-160418_Chrome.jpg

G

Yeah, that's the bigger disappointment. Conan can only do so much to fuck up his legacy, cause Late Night flat out ruled. But Andy Richter turned out to be the most humorless nigga alive.

He truly feels the need to apologize to gay people for the Swedish German jokes. The point was always the swerve and making everyone uncomfortable. But Andy and his fat ex wife had to make it literal iin order to squeeze every drop of humor out of the bit.
Andy reminds me of Fatrick, I bet Tomlinson has some Swedish German ancestry.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
He's Fatrick who lucked into money. Despite having no talent and not being funny, he was picked to sit next to Conan, where he has to do no work but show up and make six figures, child.
Present-day faggot though he may be, he was an endearing figure on that show. What made Norm's barbs that much funnier was that he was picking on the adorable fat cherub that America loved. Like pushing a panda down a flight of stairs.

Then he left to conquer Hollywood, got a fuckton of chances and failed at all of them, and we start looking back and realizing, "Yeah that could've been anyone." He sat on a couch for a living, he gave that up, and has regretted it ever since.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
His 90s show was funny but only the sketch comedy bits before he interviewed guests, which he didn't have much to do with

Yikes. A lot to unpack there.
:LOL:

damn how did i miss this one. to even comment on it would be to tarnish perfection