Conan is one of the most hideous looking humans on the planet.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
The man’s hairline is worse than Sam Roberts’.

D56E9771-4C95-44DC-B17E-0E891980337A.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Remember when Conan took his shirt off and everyone was sitting their pants at the fact that he had abs? He could get jacked as fuck and that gigantic head will never look proportional. As others have said, Conan was actually funny. Along with Craig Ferguson and I'd put Letterman in that pile because of his refusal to ever kiss an ass more than anything.

I read Craig's autobiography in highschool and remember thinking he had a super interesting life but he told it in a super uninteresting fashion.

G

The only Irish that look good are those that have ancient Semitic-Mediterranean ancestry from the Phoenicians and Romans, you can tell them apart because they're brunettes and have prominent brows

s1-2.jpg

what-is-black-irish-photos-of-black-irish-people.jpg

But those Indigenous Bill Burr Celtic/Pict phenotypes are garbage and need to be bred out ASAP

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
The only Irish that look good are those that have ancient Semitic-Mediterranean ancestry from the Phoenicians and Romans, you can tell them apart because they're brunettes and have prominent brows

s1-2.jpg

But those Indigenous Bill Burr Celtic/Pict phenotypes are garbage and need to be bred out ASAP
If we're going to be gay and post pictures of Irishmen we find attractive, how the hell did you leave out Mr. Bond himself Pierce Brosnan? And of course, Mel is essentially 100% Irish blood.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America

s1-2.jpg

I always thought Peter Gallagher was really weird looking.