• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Compound Media closing at the end of the month?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Joe Currie is said to be distraught...

1719203581846.png

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I spend plenty of time on social media platforms but it always amazes me when I hear a relative talk about something they saw on Facebook. I deleted mine in like 2015 and I couldn’t imagine the fucking cesspool it is now, let alone an “Anthony Cumia Fans Group.”
I have a facebook from 2005 to keep in touch with family in places like Djibouti, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania etc Alot of my alumni are still active...I also have several facebooks with one or two or three oof my pics and looking like its my "official facebook"...like for the boq channel currently, or the one I used to run ops on some racial-science anthropologists (as if Im going to expose any of my family to the "wrath" of internetsters.). Facebook is for your distant aunts and uncles.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
ewww, gross!
Atleast Patrick "attempts" at sounding wordly...You guys are mostly rubes. Where do you think you'll be in 20 years? I have my plans laid out...but do you? Do you even have "options"? Because shit's gonna suck for u, lol.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
The two on the left are jewish. Opie and Anthony (Jim Norton too) answer/answered to low level jews.
You know how ridiculous some of the rube-sters here sound when they obsessively post about blacks and black criminality? Have you ever considered your preoccupation with Jews has a similar energy ?

Forum Clout
I don't think it'll close, as it exists now Cumia is doing the least work possible on it so might as well keep it for whatever meagre returns it brings as long as he isn't losing money on it.