• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Como G

VizioDash

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230825_201502_TextMe.jpg

Found on /r/legaladvice

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Did I miss in his pro se filing where he mentioned the international investigatory body which is not only tracking down everyone who calls him fat on social media or texts him as a toilet... But also meets regularly with him to get his advice on who gets life sentences for felony mockery and parody?

He says he's spoken to the FBI office in Milwaukee and he bothers the MPD pretty much daily. I'm sure has gone crying to whoever will listen. But you'd think if the head of the fun police at the FBI or the MPD Fatshaming Division were close to a break in the case of who ate Patrick Tomlinsons career... He might've mentioned it. He brought up literally everything else he could think of. He shamelessly brought up all the media outlets who believed his lies.

Oh and he wouldn't have had to rely on Jackie Singh randomly naming people with the same usernames. Just saying. Also he is fat.

Forum Clout
Did I miss in his pro se filing where he mentioned the international investigatory body which is not only tracking down everyone who calls him fat on social media or texts him as a toilet... But also meets regularly with him to get his advice on who gets life sentences for felony mockery and parody?

He says he's spoken to the FBI office in Milwaukee and he bothers the MPD pretty much daily. I'm sure has gone crying to whoever will listen. But you'd think if the head of the fun police at the FBI or the MPD Fatshaming Division were close to a break in the case of who ate Patrick Tomlinsons career... He might've mentioned it. He brought up literally everything else he could think of. He shamelessly brought up all the media outlets who believed his lies.

Oh and he wouldn't have had to rely on Jackie Singh randomly naming people with the same usernames. Just saying. Also he is fat.
He didn't name the firms which he allegedly consulted and who allegedly didn't take his case because the Plaintiff is a "John Doe" (what utter bullshit). He's also never provided any names of law enforcement personnel in charge of alleged multiple felony investigations, nor has he provided any case numbers.

Just take his word for it, everyone, and enjoy prison if you don't.