Comedians of the compound

JebJoh

Is that still a thing? I recall last year they did a few giant flops that had more comedians than audience members. Prior to that they did at least one show at a club that seemed to be pretty full. I suspect that they got a lot of abuse for their failed shows so they gave away tickets and got their friends and family to attend just for the photos. I haven't seen anything this summer though.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Is that still a thing? I recall last year they did a few giant flops that had more comedians than audience members. Prior to that they did at least one show at a club that seemed to be pretty full. I suspect that they got a lot of abuse for their failed shows so they gave away tickets and got their friends and family to attend just for the photos. I haven't seen anything this summer though.
With who fuckin geno disconte?

There is a list of comics, not sure if any of them are still associated with it though. None of them are good. Last clip I saw was a quadriplegic comic talking about something, I can't really remember, but it was sad
if you want to be sadder, that quadriplegic comic has recently died. here's a pic of Crip Daddy posing with a couple of queers

Donovan-Castillos-cause-of-death-undisclosed-leaving-fans-in-sorrow-1024x621.png

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
They haven’t done a “comedians” of the CP since last year. Aaron Berg 🇮🇱 was the one booking and organizing the shows. Once he quit Geno and CP for good, they did one last one in Orlando to coincide with Chrithie Mare’s Content Corral. They were collectively too lazy to keep it going.

Now Nana does the shows with Gavin and Josh Denny and Chrithie tours with Geno’s girlfriend.