Comedians are Real Ass Faggots

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.

Luis gets all pissy that a pair of guys aren't paying attention to him. Then gets pissier because the guys don't know who he is. Then gets even pissier because the guy jokingly says "fight me" and Luis takes it seriously because he's a sensitive bitch. The guy never really backs down or bitches out which gets Luis more and more pissy. The guy even walks by Luis one time and Luis literally turtles. Luis threatens to have the guy gang-beat until the pair finally leave and then Luis acts like he scared them off when, really, they were likely just fed up with a spic in a bucket hat threatening them and insulting them when they thought they were just seeing a comedy show.

Again, these guys paid to see a comedy show. They were bored as fuck listening to a bunch of random fags just talking with their backs to the crowd. Luis flipped out like a woman because these guys didn't give him their undivided attention. Luis J. Gomez is a faggot.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.
It's clearly being done as a bit. They've done shit like this several times.
No it isn't. Luis was actually pissed off and eventually made them leave. It sure as fuck wasn't clever. I've also been listening to this podcast from the get-go so I know they've done shit like this several times. It's Luis being a fucking dickhead and the rest of them try to make something out of it. Didn't really work this time. Luis is being a crybaby faggot for real, there's no charm in it, it comes off really fucking gay to me.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
It's clearly being done as a bit. They've done shit like this several times.
Dave was hilarious in that.
If Luis never brought up fighting ever again I'd be happy.
I liked when due to his belligerence he got his car towed by an airport traffic cop when he went to pick up his sister and niece and also brought a new puppy.

G

A comedian genuinely attempts and fails to intimidate a guy. Hilarious bit.

If Luis never brought up fighting ever again I'd be happy.

At 4:35 luis turns into an angry black woman

What 👏🏿 are 👏🏿 you 👏🏿 going 👏🏿 to 👏🏿 do!!
Tell me! Oh hellllll nah!

fake tough guy faggot

And beta cuck heeb big gay oakerson turns into his hype man because he knows the whole thing is embarrassing
“Oh trust me dude, as your friend, you don’t want this”

Shutuuuuuuup.
This show is for joe rogan listeners that dont work out.
He said faggot that’s so heckin based and red pilled!!!!

I wake up everyday knowing that I will be dave smith’s age when he contracts some kind of stage 4 cancer from that stupid vape.
And I will rejoyce

Last edited by a moderator:
“””Alpha males “”” shouldn’t do comedy. They’re not funny and extremely sensitive from their testosterone shots. Reminds me of Jim “TAKE A FUCKIN SWING BABYBOY” Norton who acts just like this despite being a shriveled up 5’4 nerd.
Reminder: Norton was devastated when Zack Galiafanakis and a table full of alt comedians made fun of him for walking around with a bodyguard.

Voscabulary

jen_tomlinson’s #1 fan
“””Alpha males “”” shouldn’t do comedy. They’re not funny and extremely sensitive from their testosterone shots. Reminds me of Jim “TAKE A FUCKIN SWING BABYBOY” Norton who acts just like this despite being a shriveled up 5’4 nerd.
isn’t half the appeal of comedy that the person you’re watching is identifiable? how am I supposed to identify with a midget ufc commentator