• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Comedian Pat is back!

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
aug247.png

"Some landed, some didn't" - pretty sure this is Vos-speak for I fucking bombed.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Notice how often he has tweeted today just to see how much time he was actually away from twitter. I bet the place was packed at 8pm on a monday open mic. That must have been some of the most unprepared garbage stand up. Reading off his chicken scratch bar napkin.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He did recently mention writing for this. Usually one would try stuff out and see what works, but we know how he feels about feedback... and rewriting, for that matter.

Fat matter
He had a set list that was sloppily written and ill-conceived. I don't think he wrote actual jokes. He had a bullet points he wanted to touch on, but was too fucking awkward and clumsy to get through them in a timely manner. Also, blowing off the light is a dick move and frowned upon.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He really thinks he has something interesting to say so he ignored the light. He is that selfish. Fuck this hog. Everything he does is for selfish reasons. Even his fake woke virtue signalling. Its all fake and just trying to make a buck off these soft and scared people.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He really thinks he has something interesting to say so he ignored the light. He is that selfish. Fuck this hog. Everything he does is for selfish reasons. Even his fake woke virtue signalling. Its all fake and just trying to make a buck off these soft and scared people.
He feels he’s so important he can ignore the light to get off. He’s doing stand up on a Monday in Wisconsin which means it’s all other open mic comedians.