• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Comedian attacked by irate father for making sexual jokes about his 3 month old son

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The father is the unhinged one here. He is a politican or activist or something and the comedian made a joke about his kid on Twitter so he drove for hours so he could attack him on stage.
You are peak Reddit

I assume all Spanish language comedians wear clown noses and blow a bicycle horn after every punchline. It makes visualizing the event all the funnier.
Haaaaamburguesa!

Lunkhead

...and rise again!
Forum Clout
1) Calling someone "peak Reddit" is some teenage edgelord shit.
2) Driving hours to physically assault someone that tweeted a joke is the gayest shit imaginable and so is thinking it's a good thing.
Let me guess: you don't have kids. Calling that a joke is disingenuous. Where's the humor in that? It's just some degenerate faggot who doesn't like someone else's politics so he makes a snide vitriolic (sexual) remark about their infant son. Comedians are cowards that think they can run their mouths and hide behind "I was just kidding" like some punk kid on a playground. They get away with it because there's no honor in our societies.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Let me guess: you don't have kids. Calling that a joke is disingenuous. Where's the humor in that? It's just some degenerate faggot who doesn't like someone else's politics so he makes a snide vitriolic (sexual) remark about their infant son. Comedians are cowards that think they can run their mouths and hide behind "I was just kidding" like some punk kid on a playground. They get away with it because there's no honor in our societies.
Has this place really turned so rightwing that we've come to this? You're using the same logic as everyone that whines about any joke made about any minority. What the fuck is even going on here? Holy fuck, there was a time where people here would call you the biggest faggot on here for whining about jokes but now it seems people actually agree with you. Fucking madness.
You sound more like actual fans of Cumia than whatever we used to be.

WigwardFromSouthHampton

The Fugitive
Forum Clout
Has this place really turned so rightwing that we've come to this? You're using the same logic as everyone that whines about any joke made about any minority. What the fuck is even going on here? Holy fuck, there was a time where people here would call you the biggest faggot on here for whining about jokes but now it seems people actually agree with you. Fucking madness.
Shut up faggot. That cocksucking slob got what he deserved. Get over it.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
You watch shitty pedophile cartoons, faggot. You don’t get a say here.