College Pat

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster

1646687884310.png

G

You're a college dropout, who gives a fuck what you think?
That's the problem, he thinks higher learning should consist of one side barking their ideas to everyone else. That's not how you get educated, that's how you get indoctrinated.

Getting educated is actually being able to question your teachers and peers. That's literally how people learn. Fatty thinks changing his opinion one iota even if he hears better reasoning somehow means he's a failure. But thinking so myopically is his biggest character flaw.

Well, that and being obese.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
That's the problem, he thinks higher learning should consist of one side barking their ideas to everyone else. That's not how you get educated, that's how you get indoctrinated.

Getting educated is actually being able to question your teachers and peers. That's literally how people learn. Fatty thinks changing his opinion one iota even if he hears better reasoning somehow means he's a failure. But thinking so myopically is his biggest character flaw.

Well, that and being obese.
It’s because Rick can’t think for himself. He wants everyone to be apart of his group. He has always had a care taker. Mama Raven, Queen Ade who got him the only job he had besides target, and currently Mama Robinson. Who puts him and her autistic daughter in a half hovel, gives them enough gibs for slop and toys, and collects a sweet, sweet taxpayer check for all of it. He hates the idea of independent thinking because he is incapable doing it, let alone living it.

G

It’s because Rick can’t think for himself. He wants everyone to be apart of his group. He has always had a care taker. Mama Raven, Queen Ade who got him the only job he had besides target, and currently Mama Robinson. Who puts him and her autistic daughter in a half hovel, gives them enough gibs for slop and toys, and collects a sweet, sweet taxpayer check for all of it. He hates the idea of independent thinking because he is incapable doing it, let alone living it.
When I was getting a degree I actually learned from a girl that malls are stupid because a lot of them are nearly empty but they won't lower the rent. Better to have every store paying 1/3 of rent than my mall be 1/10 full of people paying full rent.

We cordially debated about that and she ended up changing my mind and by the end I was like "you're right malls ARE stupid. That's why they're dying."

I didn't feel like I lost or sold out or compromised my integrity. I feel like I learned a cool lesson about compromise in business.

But nothing less than total victory will suffice.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Omg, I’m so triggered right now. Why is he mansplaining to that fine young lady? I’m literally shaking.

View attachment 28187
I love when morbidly obese people get so pissed off they just start screaming and flailing their arms with their ass still planted in their fucking Rascal scooter because that's literally all they can do. If it wouldn't sap every ounce of energy from her, she'd be throwing chairs, but she's not capable because she's a big fat bag of shit.