• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

College dropout touts upcoming lecture series

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
7.png

Translation: I'm copy/pasting some stuff off wikipedia and will put it into a powerpoint presentation.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
If he takes this live I think we should do an internal Gofundme so we can send some fearless Rascals...
If I wasn't on no fly lists and Interpol and barred from America for keeps I think.... I would be over in a heartbeat to fuck with him and see how far he thinks he will get with international law for someone approaching him andd laughing at his face in Hooligans...

Forum Clout
Shouldn't he of all people be excited for what Elon Musk wants to do? For a supposed sci-fi expert he seems awfully content to sit on the fart couch and opine how the future is 1999 in space. Would he have mocked JFK in 1960 for wanting to go to the moon or is simply because Elon is on the wrong team?

And who the fuck gave him an opportunity speak with any authority on space propulsion technology? He's not in the lab testing things, not running highly sophisticated computer models, doesn't know anyone who does. He's an alcoholic moron who barely passed high school and reads Science magazine once or twice a year.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The balls on this idiot to give a lecture on a topic that requires a deep understanding of the earth sciences, engineering, physics, and astronomy when he doesn't even have an Associates degree. Would love it if an actual scientist were in attendance to call him out on his bullshit, but as we know, the only people who attend these things are smooth-brained, uneducated rubes and the socially awkward. I hope this is recorded so it can get nitpicked to death.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
A “review” of (insert sciencey dreck) geared toward sci-fi authors. “Hey guys, before you put hyperspace thrusters on all of your class B starships, make sure you understand that the planet of the tranny space crabs is 114500 light years away from the Flab Nebula, ok? So you do the math! Your audience wants some logic in their technology”

Followed by “Like OMG I can’t even with Elon’s ideas, am I right, childs?”

Forum Clout
I mean this when I say this: there are people on this forum more qualified than Pat to give these type of lectures. Because those qualifications are not even impressive to anyone who actually attended university. It's not big brain shit to get a B.S. and intern in a lab, and hasn't been since forever. It's practically expected at this point. But this fat fucker dropped out of community college. Who the fuck is he to talk about literally anything but selling life insurance? His experience is being a modern day tupperware merchant.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Pat: "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah blah. Okay. Any questions?"

"What are your credentials?"

Pat: "UH durrrRrRhhh, uhhhhmm, Twitter.
"It's not a Q and A because you don't get to ask me anything, child. Numnumnum sounds like you have peanut butter in your mouth little baby child."